Many of you have been asking me to review the new Lakme Absolute mattreal skin natural mousse so after lot of testing I think its right time for me to review it .My priority is always to test the product thoroughly rather than just reviewing it first.
Coming to the review when I saw its packaging it looks exactly like Golden snitch of Harry potter.Those who are fond of Harry potter can relate to it easily.It is a round mettalic silverish grey shade ball which has the mousse stored inside it.
Let us see what Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Claims:-
Feather like texture with a mousse to powder finish for breathable natural skin in SPF 8
- Price – INR 550 for 25gm
- Available Shade – Ivory fair, Golden Medium and Beige Honey.I got Golden Medium shade as beige honey was dark where as Ivory fair was lighter for my skin.I wish Lakme could have introduced this shade in more colours because too fair l or dark girl might not get the right shade.
My Experience with Lakme Matt Real Skin Natural Mousse Review
Before writing down my experience let me tell you what Mousse foundation is.Mousse foundation are basically cream foundation which have a whipped consistency.They give light coverage and generally preferred by older skin as this foundation do not cake and settle into fine lines.
I like this foundation because I am never in mood to apply foundation when going for dinner or a movie.This one goes on easy and never looks caked on and stays smooth all day.I like its jar packaging though one needs to take it out with spatula but you get every last bit of it and it doesn’t even spill around .
As far as coverage is concerned it wont cover any blemishes, dark circles but why I like this product the most is that it is more of a light tinted foundation which can be used when ever you are in hurry.Let me tell you how I make this mousse work.Once you apply it all over your face and neck just set it up with a compact powder such as Maybelline or Lakme perfect radiance this way it will give you better coverage and stays for long but before putting that please do lather up moisturiser and sun screen on otherwise you will experience dry skin patches.
It hardly takes a minute in blending the product and moreover it almost feel as if I am wearing nothing on my skin.It gives matte finish but you do need to apply good amount of moisturiser .If you have oily skin or combination skin then it will come out great and look very natural as if you are not wearing anything.
- Staying Powder – I live in South India where we don’t experience extreme winter and this stays for 5-6 hours easily.I applied it 4p.m and when to meet my friend and it was still intact till 9 p.m.I could easily see my face looking brighter though it did fade a bit but the amount of the time it took me to blend this and get ready I was sold
Swatches of Golden Medium shade 03 – The shade has lot of yellow undertones and it matches my skin perfectly especially when I set it up with lose powder.
What I like Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse
You can see it gives light coverage and makes my face as if I am wearing nothing although my dark circles are visible as I said it wont cover blemishes .
- One need less of product to apply it on their face and its light and blends easily so its perfect for woman on the go who hardly have time to apply foundation.
- If you like tinted moisturiser than you are certainly going to like this especially if you have oily skin .This product is going to work fantastically in summers and in winters lather yourself with moisturizer so that it doesn’t dry out your skin.
- If you use it everyday it will last for two months easily.
- Easily available
- It won’t break you out
- SF8 but that hardly provide any coverage.
- Gives sheer coverage just little more than a tinted moisturizer
- There are only three shades available.
- If you dry skin then one does need good amount of moisturiser and sunscreen underneath it
- It has strong citrus fragrance which when applied on the face doesn’t bother .
- I wish it could be 100 -150 lesser
- I wish it could be moisturising also
- Overall -4/5
- Packaging-4/5(I wish they would have given a spatula with it )
- Price – 3.5/5
- Coverage – 3/5
- Staying Powder – 3.5/5
- Good Moisturising Day & Night Cream For Tanned Skin – Suggestions
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- HipHop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Photos & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Moonlight Highlighter & Sun Kissed Bronzer Swatches