I picked this from ebay since there was an offer going on for a Black Radiance Baked Artisan blush and eye color together for about 700 bucks. Being the bargain crazy gal that I am I didn’t waste a moment and bought this immediately.
Most of you know how crazy I am about blushes and I hardly ever use eye shadows so this was sitting pretty in my vanity for sometime and I was feeling bad about it. So when a friend invited me to his engagement I took this as an opportunity to use this baby…I used it continuously for a while and have come to the conclusion that this is one of the best shades to have in your kitty during the wedding season.
Artisan Color Baked eye Color is a new generation of highly pigmented exclusive shadows that reinvent colors intensely. Designed to be applied either wet or dry, this eyeshadow trio is baked on a terracotta disk for ultra rich, long lasting application. Use ‘dry’ for sheer color or use ‘wet’ for intense dramatic color.
My take on Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Eye Color in Rum Spice:
- Packaging:This eye shadow comes in a round pot form which is extremely sturdy and good for traveling. As visible the actually shade pan is surrounded by a slight depression in the pan which helps catch any fallout. So no need to work about wastage. This doesn’t come with a brush or a mirror which I do feel is a negative.
- Color:This shade is a combination of black, bronze and brown. Hence the result of combining all the shades is a dark peachy bronze shade which looks fabulous.
- Pigmentation & Texture:This eyeshadow is a bit on the harder side which I presume is because it is baked. But pigmentation is not a problem at all. And when used wet the intensity of the color doubles up very well.
- Staying Power: It stays on my eyes for approx 6-7hrs which is awesome To be honest I haven’t worn it for a longer time but the shade hadn’t faded within 7hrs so I assume it will stay on for longer.
Swatches of Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Eye Color in Rum Spice:
And here’s how it looks on my lids. I have used it in the crease.
Pros of Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Eye Color in Rum Spice:
- Its the perfect dark bronze to have.
- Perfect for the wedding season
- Intensely pigmented
- Can be used both wet and dry.
- Sturdy packaging
- Minimal fallout
- Transparent lid makes it easy to identify the color.
- Good staying power.
Cons of Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Eye Color in Rum Spice:
- Not available in India
- Doesn’t come with a mirror or a handy applicator
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Availability: 2/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5