I like gold and bronze in my eye makeup and if both are combined that to a metallic shade then there can be nothing better than that especially during a wedding eye makeup.I got MAC Mayhem eye shadow which is exactly a golden bronze metallic shade which I am going to review soon after more testing .
I did this eye makeup thinking I am doing it on a bride .I though wanted to do it properly with a maag tika, bindi and all but may be next time I will do that with the same eye shadow as I find the shade just gorgeous.
This is how the eye makeup turned out though I wish I should have used false eye lashes too here.
Ok! Without wasting much time I am going to start with the eye makeup tutorial now
- Step1 – Apply primer.I used Urban decay primer potion .
- Step2– Blend the primer and apply loose powder on it.I use Kry0lan powder for any thing and everything it is my HG loose powder.
- Step3 – With a flat eyeshadow brush I applied golden mettalic bronze eyeshadow on 3/4 of the eyelid area.
- Step4 – Now wipe off the eye shadow from the brush and use any copper shade and apply it on the outer 1/4th of your eye lids and blend two two shades without mixing them by sticking to the specified area.I am using MAC mythical eyeshadow here which is from MAC me over collection going to released by the end of the month.
- Step5 – Now I applied shimmery brown in the crease of my eyes.I used Colorbar shimmer palette lower most shade for it.
- Step6- To deepen the crease I used a brown matte eyeshadow (MAC espresso) here and applied in the outer corner of my crease over shimmery brown shade of colorbar shimmer palette
- Step7-This is how the three shades comes out.
- Step8 – From the crease to my brow bone I applied the colorbar shimmer palette highlighter which is a vanilla white highlighter with some shimmer.It’s great for face highlighting as well.I have used it here (How to apply highlighter)
- Step9– I applied copper eyeshadow on the lower lashline leaving inner 1/4th space for the same golden metallic shade.
- Step10– Applied winged eyeliner with Maybelline gel eyeliner and also on lower lashline.Curled my lashes and finished it up with lots of mascara.I have filled my eyebrows with Sleek brow kit.
That’s the final bridal eye makeup with picture clicked in different lights.
Hope you like it
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews – Inglot Eyeliner Brush
- Wise She Sale Alert – NYX Annual Private Sale 40%
- Banjara’s Saffron Cleansing Milk Review
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week2)
- Layla Smalto Per Unghie Nail Polish 74 Review & NOTD