Hello girls!..This is a tu tu mein mein/you you i i.. .. review on Calvin klien facial scrub pappaya (videsi) vs Everyuth facial scrub ultra mild with apricot and papaya(desi).
I saw this scrub in my local super market yesterday..and as soon as i saw this huge sized facial scrub that too from calvin klien ..kanna laddu thina aasaya(beta mann mein laddu phoota kya) ..i quickly looked into the price ..wow..it as rs 175..kanna innoru laddu thinna aasaya(beta mann mein doosra laddu phuta kya)..sorry cadbury!..i decided to pick it up.
Coming back to the review..videsi refers to calvin klien and desi refers to our own ever yuth ultra mild scrub..this is just a strange imagination..imagining if the products could talk..how they would defend themselves..
for our ladies who don’t speak hindi..desi means some one from our country and videsi means foreigner
as always..we indians speak first..
Desi: Oye videshi..phele papaya ko pappaya bolna band kar(stop calling papaya as pappaya)
Videsi:what ..what did you say!
Desi:I am mild and good for every day use..
Videsi:You are ordinary..i am used on special ocassions!
Videsi: i am huge in size..and weigh 250 gms!
Desi: oye ..we are only scrubbers..size doesn’t matter! you are so heavy and huge to carry around and wont find a place in indian working women’s handbag who carry ever thing except the tv ,fridge and sofas in their bag!
Videsi: I am enriched with goodness of apricot and papaya
Desi:shame to shame(same to same)
Videsi: I come with full ingredients list..
Desi..abbey..jo tujme mein hain whai muj mein bhi hoga(i too will possibly have what u have)..lekin india mein key ingredients se kaam chaltha hai(in india it is is acceptable even only when the key ingredients are listed)
Videsi:I am imported..
Desi: I am easily available
Videsi:I cost Rs 175 for 250 gms
Desi: I cost Rs 85 at 125 gms..pretty much shame to shame(same to same)
Videsi: I am enriched with provitamin b5
Desi: vitamin?..who tho hamey apne khane se mil jaatha hai(we derive vitamin
Videsi: My liftime is 3 yrs
Desi:Shame to shame again(same to same )
Videsi:I can be used in shower too!
Desi:Then don’t call ur self facial scrub..actually with ur size it s better if we use you in shower rather than a facila scrub!
Desi:I can be used by sensitive skinned people.
Videsi: well there are other people too living in this world!
Videsi:I come with a screw top lid
Desi: I am flip open type
If your head is spinning reading the above..just look at the gist below
Calvin klein facial scrub pappaya
What does it say on the product?
What I liked about Calvin Klein Facial Scrub Pappaya
- Comes in other variations too like rose,lemon etc(i saw about 5-6 variations )
- Could be used as a body scrub too
- Enriched with pro vitamin b5
- Deeper scrubbing as the particles are bigger in size
What I do not like Calvein Klein Facial Scrub
- I just dint like the smell of it in pappaya variation.it litteraly stinks
- This pack is not travel friendly due to its size..but it may be available in smaller packages too..i am not sure
- Might hurt the sensitive skinned
- Not suitable for everyday use though it is mentioned in the product
- Could have been better with a flip open lid
Final verdict: it is just an ordinary scrub and comparable to any other scrub availabe locally.nothing great.it is better as a body scrub and will remain in my bath wardrobe!
So will i say…..pardesi pardesi jaana nahin?…well no i wuld rather let him go because he stinks!
Ratings – 3/5
Everyuth facial scrub ultra mild scrub
What I liked about Ever yuth Ultra Mild Facial Scrub
- As you can see from the picture the ever yuth scrub is milder and suitable for every day use.
- Easily available
- Available in various sized packages
What I do not like Ever Yuth Ultra Mild Facial Scrub
- Ingredients list is not mentioned!
- I cant think of any other cons
and the winner is.. Made in India, made in india…ever yuth!
You might like reading these also:-
- Scholl Rough Skin Remover Review
- Health &Glow Naturals Strawberry Body Butter Review
- Blush And Concealer Suggestion For Beginners & Avon Rep
- Friends Engagement Look & Suggestions
- Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash With Sea Salt & Microbeads Review
- My Diwali Haul – Inglot, Avon, Lush, TBS, Oriflame, ELF and more