There have many girls who have asked me to review this blush and I am so happy I bought it.I am more of a pink or coral loving blush person and when I saw this on the healthkart.com with the name Rosa pesca I thought it will be another rose shade only but contrary to its name its more of a peachy shade which has bit of shimmer in it and suits me like my rose and coral
What the Deborah Blush claims:-
Hi-Tech Blush brushes on smoothly and stays on – no need to touch up. Stays colour true all day for a radiantly even and natural look. Formulated to minimise risk of allergies
Deborah Milano is Italy’s leading make-up brand. Quality, Style and the “Made in Italy” label are the hallmark of these technologically advancd, high performance cosmetics.
- Availability – I have not seen Deborah brand in Hyderabad malls but have seen it in Pacific mall Delhi.Like colorbar this brand too is not available every where and thankfully there are some online sites which are keeping this blush.I purchased this blush from healthkart.com and it is also available on urbantouch too.
- Price – Cost of the blush is 575 and I got it of 489
- Shades available – There were three more shades available on the online website but they have just numbered them.I got shade n0.46 (Rosa Peasca- sounds like an Italian pasta to me )
- Packaging – Blush comes in a glossy black packaging with a transparent flip top over it.It also has a small slider brush at its back which I use occasionally when I am travelling otherwise I always like to use fluffy brush.You can see the picture of the brush here
- Texture – It’s look like a baked blush in appearance but the texture of the blush is very very smooth when compared to baked blushes.It’s highly pigmented and easy to blend.Colour is buildable and it gives dewy finish .It’s a light weight and never broke me out
- Staying power – Blush stays easily for four hours and some time even more
Swatches – Its a peach shade with tad bit of pink in it and very very fine shimmer in it.Shimmer is so fine that one can use it during the day as well as night.
This is how it looks during the day on me .Kind of a blush which will never look OTT and makes one glow throughout the day .
What I liked about Deborah Blush Rosa Pesca:-
- Texture, pigmentation and shade
- Light weight
- Will suit most skin tone
- Decently priced if you get it on discount
- Deborah products are not easily available and if one order it online then the shade name can be confusing .
- Overall –4.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- Availability – 3/5