This is my first body polisher from Forest essential and as this is a winner of Vogue beauty award I really wanted to try it out since long.I got it with Forest essential bath oil & Forest essential velvet silk body cream in a combi pack which costed me INR 1100.
What Forest Essential Body Polisher claims:-
“Decadent and luxurious, these gently exfoliating body polishes use natural mineral-rich Sea Salts from the Kerala coasts and raw Cane Sugar which polish the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and buffed. They also contain the pure cold-pressed oils extracted from Almonds and Apricots as well as naturally distilled Essential Oils to hydrate and soften the skin.
• Buffs & Smoothens • Targets Cellulite
This extraordinary scrub treatment for the body has draining and reducing properties. Its highly effective active ingredients include a fine white sand rich in Aluminum Silicates from river beds in the Himalayas, and saline concentrates with Glycerine, Flower and Herb Extracts, to target fatty deposits and cellulite while smoothening the skin.”
- Price – I got 100gm pack it comes in 250gm pack also which cost INR 1075 .I think buying the combi pack is any day better deal because of the quality and the number of product one gets.
- Key Ingredients:-Cold Pressed Oganic Almond oil, Cold pressed organic apricot oil, Sea salt, Rose, Marigold, Bela, Kewada & Saffron Purified Floreal Water, Kokum Butter, Satavari, Bariyara, River Sand.
- Direction– Use on wet skin in shower , or body treatments to remove surface dead cells and polish the skin.Rinse well with warm water.
- Packaging – Comes in a round plastic see through tub with a black cover.These type of packaging are not considered travel friendly albeit scrub cap was tight enough and I was easily able to carry it with me.Weight, cost Ingredients, direction and other details are written on the tub itself.
- Fragrance its a mix of a basil and rose I believe and I am not that fond of these kind of organic fragrance.
My experience with Forest Essential Detox Body Polisher
I so like the ingredient of the scrub. It actually has river sand in it which removes away dead skin cells from the skin.Though it consist of sand but its very soft and I do see difference in my skin after using it every alternate days for two weeks.
Scrub with its mild exfoliation leaves my skin smooth and soft and I love to use it as face scrub too.The sand particles with organic cold pressed oil remove away white heads from my face and makes the skin soft without drying it out .Infact, as the quantity of the product is just 100 gm and I am left with very little amount of it. I have stopped using it on body and utilizing the left over as a face scrub only .
You can see mild sand and apricot particles in it which are not harsh at all.
What I liked about Forest Essential Detox Body polisher
- Just love the sand and all the organic oil present in it with no SLS like Body shop body polisher.
- Keeps skin moisturized even in winters though its obvious that one needs to moisturise the skin post scrubbing.
- Like to use it on face as well.
- Easy to remove
- Removes off dead skin making skin feel smooth and soft.
- Doesn’t leave any greasy feeling behind.
What I do not like about Forest Essential Detox Body Polisher
- Very pricey and 100 gm of product finishes off with in 2-3 weeks.
- There are not many outlets of FE products though can be ordered online.
- Product claims to target cellulite Well ! I didn’t see any difference in my cellulite at all
- Overall – 4/5
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Best Weight Loss Tips – Suggestions
- Five Minutes Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial With Pictures
- Diwali Eye Makeup With Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
- Rimmel Vinyl Stars Mirror Shine Lick My Lips Lipgloss :Review,Swatches