- Product: Hiphop Skin Care Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes
What Hip Hop Nail Polish Remover Pads Claims:-
- Quick, clean & effortless way to remove Nail Polish.
- Acetone Free Formula – does not over dry or damage nails.
- Conditions & Moisturise the cuticles.
- One single wipe is enough for 10 nails.
Ingredients: See pic. Contains Amyl Acetate, Citronella Oil, Lemon Oil, Glycerin, Castor Oil & Vitamin E.
How to Use the pads
- Remove one single wipe with the tweezer (provided inside the carton).
- Moisten all painted nails with the wipe one by one & start wiping out the nail polish with the same wipe.
- Close the container immediately after removing the pad.
- INR 75 for 30 wipes. Available on urbantouch.com for INR 68
- Packaging: the 30 wipes are stored in a handy screw-top plastic tub with an additional lid. They also provide a cute plastic tong for removing a wipe for usage.
- Smell: It is supposed to have a tangy fragrance. The fragrance is citrusy, artificial and really intense. Those with sensitive nose might not like the smell. I for one don’t mind it at all.
What I liked about Hiphop Nail Polish Remover Wipes
- One wipe is more than sufficient for 10 nails. In fact, there was more than enough substance left on the wipe even after cleaning 10 nails.
- Acetone free. So does not dry out or harm the nails in any way.
- Does not leave a whitish cast behind.
- Not tested on animals.
- No parabens.
What I did not liked about Hiphop Nail Polish Remover Wipes
- Availability might be a problem. I got mine from an online shop.
- The smell might be a turn-off for some.
Will I buy it again: Yes!
You might like reading these also:-
- Coloressence Lip Luxury Suffle Palette Review & Swatches
- MAC Dollymix Blush: Review, Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer I’m Indi-a Mood for Love Review & Swatches
- MAC Paint Pot Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc