Illamasqua Hemlock nail polish is part of the Illamasqua freak collection. Hemlock shade has multipurpose use and one can create many different nail polish looks by layering it on different shades.
This is the only shade which has been introduced in the freak collection and changes shades in different lights
Hardwearing and chip-resistant , apply two coats for intensity and use with Illamasqua nail base coat and Illamasqua nail top coat for the perfect finish.
- Price – £13.50(Available on Illamasqua website only )
Consistency of the nail polish is runny and it was difficult for me to take the exact picture of how it looks on my nails. It gives sheer multicolour goldenish wash to the nails though it doesn’t look that interesting when layered alone.
Magic begins when one layers it on a dark nail paint.I have layered it on Layla smalto green nail polish here.
and here I topped it on Revlon nail paint plum deluxe.
Hemlock is kind of a shade which I have never come across in any other nail polish brand. Pictures doesn’t do justice to what it actually is
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 hotos & Swatches
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Ultra Lip Plump Ultra : Review and Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish 25 Date Night, 28 Mysterious,26 Grape Escape Swatches
- Fake Eyelashes India -Suggestions