Inglot gel eyeliners are almost similar to MAC fluidlines and like MAC one these are smooth , well pigmented and long staying . Available in many shades, they are a treat for makeup lovers especially when one gets them on discount . I got them of INR 476 in 30% discount though the original price is INR 680 from shopatmajorbrands.com October 2011 sale.
- Packaging – Gel eyeliner comes in a round, flat, see-through plastic packaging with a black top over it. I quite like the packaging as it is travel friendly, sturdy and because of its see through packaging one can pick up the shade easily.
- Texture- It has a creamy, soft and smooth texture and one can apply a smooth thin or thicker stronger line easily.It’s heavily pigmented and is so strong that you won’t need more than one coat of it.
- Staying power – It has stayed on my eyes 5-6 hours easily without much of smudging. As far as waterline is concerned most of the shade doesn’t shop up on my eyes leaving beside Maybelline gel eyeliner black so this shade also needed some hard work from my side.Albeit it didn’t sting my eyes and I think it’s going to work well on watery eyes too.
- Quantity – 5gm (I wish quantity to be better ! )
My experience with Inglot Gel Eyeliner 74
This shade is a little wet than shade 87 and works amazingly well as an eyeshadow. I especially like to pair with MAC smut and it stays for throughout the day. One doesn’t even need to set it up with an powder eyeshadow and when I touch it nothing comes off but it is still easy to remove .
Shade is smoother than 87 and doesn’t flake but I think with time it’s going to dry up a bit therefore keeping Inglot duraline is must with it.
I use my fingers to blend the shade and because of its soft texture it easily gets mixed with powder eyeshadow as well.
Swatches of Inglot Gel Eyeliner shade 74
A dark matte egg plant plum shade
When used as an eyeliner
Smokey eye look with 74 and MAC Smut eyeshadow.
What I like about Inglot Gel Eyeliner shade 74
- Super pigmented and soft texture
- Easy to blend
- Stays for a long time.
- Available in many shades
- Multipurpose use
- Products are not easily available in India
- May dry up after some time
- I wish like Maybelline they could give us an eyeliner brush too .
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Staying power-5/5
- Fraud Protection /Safest Online Shopping Method – Virtual Credit Card (VCC)
- NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk 595 : Review Photos Swatches
- Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Loose Powder Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- NP Set Lip Gloss Compact Nisi Pink Review & Swatches