I consider myself lucky to get Inglot pigment that too in shade 85.It’s my first pigment from Inglot and I really wonder how I stayed away from it for so long.When I got this shade I was mesmerized by it and kept thinking what shade it actually is . I could see green , brown and little red shades etc and was just too beautiful
As you all know I purchased the product from shopatmojorbrands.com at 30% discount.It originally cost Rs. 700 and I got it of INR 490 .Isn’t it an awesome deal especially from a brand like Inglot ?
- Quantity – 2gm
- Packaging – Product comes in a small transparent high quality pot which has a black colour screw lid over it .Product is travel friendly and as it is see through therefore there is no problem in identifying and picking up this shade from the stash.
- How to use pigments – To use eye shadow pigment I use a flat bristled eye brush and dip it into the pigment. Tap off the excess in the pot itself and apply the remaining by the pressing/patting the pigment on any chosen eyeshadow of your choice.One can re -apply it as desired.
This is exactly how the shade looks like. You can see it is reddish brown shade in which tiny green pigment is popping up Shade is just amazing.
Swatches of Inglot eye pigment No 85
Swatch doesn’t do justice to what actually the shade is and I find it difficult to describe it. It’s a mix of brown and green eyeshadow and best thing is that it works on almost all eyeshadows – black, silver, green , brown etc.
This is how I used Inglot pigment yesterday when going in a party.I used Revlon luxurious color smoky crayon on my eyelids and then smudged it and dabbed the pigment on my eyes. This is exactly how the colour comes out on black.Interesting thing about this pigment that it looks different on different eyeshadows and can be worn with all clothes
What I liked about Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85
- It’s Paraben free and not test on animals.
- A very unique colour available at decent price when compared to the quality.
- Long staying
I went in a party last night and used this pigment and everybody noticed it and asked about it My hubby said it is giving 3D effect to your eyes
I have no cons to point out at all. It’s just perfect pigment which is so easy to use .One can pair it with any eyeshadow and dab it and get set ready for the party
Wise She Rating :-5/5
- Overall -5/5
- Quality Vs Price – 5/5
- Availability – 3/5(There are very few outlets if Inglot in India but thankfully these can be purchased online from shopatmajorbrands.com)