I purchased John frieda frizz ease from Violetbag.com where it is available at 10% discount and I think that’s the only site its available right now.
What John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease Claims:-
- John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist
- Delivers bursts of high-gloss shine and glistening finish to any style, anytime.
- Ultra-light, non-greasy formula smoothens frays, frizz and fly aways.
- Non-greasy formula revitalizes shine in between shampoos.
How To Use Frizz Ease Shine Glossing Mist
- Use on dried, styled hair.
- Hold an 8-10 inches from head.
- Spray lightly and evenly to create an all-over, high-gloss finish.
- Reapply, as needed, to keep hair glistening.
Product Ingredients :-
Alcohol denat, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, benzophenone-3, fragrance
- Packaging – It’s a colour less liquid which comes in a transparent spray bottle which is travel friendly. I quite like Spray nozzle unlike others it doesn’t keep coming off.
- Price – INR 405 at voiletbag.com and $5 abroad for 89ml.In 2-3 spritz it covers all my hair and one bottle is going to last for quite a while.
My experience with John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist
I am fond of hair glossing mist but sad part is that they tend to make my hair greasy especially in summers but this works well in terms of giving slight shine to the hair without making it look greasy.I use it twice a day and still don’t experience any kind of greasiness for two days easily.
Initially product didn’t work on my hair and I didn’t observe any difference . To make it work I use to spray the product on one section of my hair to see the difference but didn’t notice any .After few days I applied it after straightening my hair and I did see slight glossy shine.I think shine is more apparent on coloured hair .
Product tames down flyaways but I don’t think so that it’s that very effective on strong frizzy hair which it claims of and neither helps in softening or smoothening them.
What I liked about John Freida Collection Frizz Ease
- Gives slight shine especially to curls or straight hair.
- Doesn’t make hair greasy.
- Travel sturdy spray bottle.
- Tames down those annoying flyaways
- One bottle lasts long
What I do not like about John Frieda Collection Frizz Ease
- I wanted some serious glossy shine which I didn’t get
- Won’t work much on strong frizzy hair
- Not easily available.
- I wish it could make my hair soft also.
- I just hate the chemical fragrance of this product although once sprayed it doesn’t irritate me.
- Overall – 3/5
- Effectiveness – 3/5
- Price – 3.5/5
- HOME-MADE HAIR OIL RECIPE
- Best Essential Oils Skin Care
- VEGA FOOT MOUSE REVIEW
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Best Hair Frizz Product /Treatment
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Okie Dokie Artichokie Review,Swatches