Yesterday I bought L’Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation. This is my first mineral make up. And just second
foundation as such. The first one I have used is Chambor wet and dry foundation, which I can apply comfortably like a compact powder. But this one is really tricky just can’t get it right! I’ve been trying to get the application right but still it looks patchy on my face.
I think the product itself is good and gives a good finish but somehowI’m not able to apply it well with the brush that comes along with it.
Has any of you gals used it? Pls share if you have some tips to use this without looking patchy.
You might like reading these also:-
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- Best Hair Frizz Product /Treatment
- Fraud Protection /Safest Online Shopping Method – Virtual Credit Card (VCC)
- Best Bronzer & More – Suggestions
- Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Loose Powder Review
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD