Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Photos & Swatches

Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse is mousse to powder formula gives a feather light finish. It hides pores, fine lines and uneven skin tone giving a silky finish. Its long lasting formula lasts upto 16 hours. Contains SPF 8.

• Size 25g
  • MRP: Rs. 550.You can buy it from here
  • Available in 3 shades –  Ivory fair, Golden Medium and Beige Honey

Lakme matt real skin natural mousse aiavory fair, golden medium, beige honey

I really  like this .Texture reminds me of Lakme souffle which I had used in college days but  this gives more coverage.It’s very smooth and soft in texture and gives light finish.It’s good to be used on every day basis and when set with loose powder  it stays for long.

I liked the round metallic grey ball shape packaging but I do think that 25gm of the product is less to last long.

Lakme absolute  matt real mousse photos and swatches

Swatches of Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural

Ivory fair, Golden Medium and Beige Honey

Lakme matt real skin natural mousse swatches ivory fair, golden medium, beige honey

Lakme Absolute 6in1 Travel Kit 1 Day & Night Palette

• Price – INR 875

Lakme has also introduced 6 in 1 travel kit which has six colours in it .They have named it Day & Night as the lip palette comprises of dark as well as ligtht shades such as pink, peach, brown etc.It also has a lip brush and an inbuilt mirror in it.

Packaging of the palette is sleek and one can easy slide it into their  bag.

Lakme absolute 6 in1 travel kit 1 day & night palette review

lakme 6in1 travel kit 1 day & night palette Lakme absolute collection

What would you like to buy from Lakme Absolute Collection ?

Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream Review
Lakme Absolute Moonlight Highlighter & Sun Kissed Bronzer Swatches

Comments

LIP SYNC looks so-so na?! and it costs 875 bucks… I’d rather put a li’l more bucks to this amount & buy a lustworthy MAC lippy! Teeth

rest all,the whole range is lovely. Its giving us our very own firsties-concealer & highlighter,a thing like lip last! :king:
    abi it has GOT TO BE good. Wilt

• says

ROTFL ROTFL kuch din pehle comedy circus me ek jokes bola tha………………………… ye beauty products hote hai 2-300 rs. ke magar isko dikhane ke liye liye jaate hai 2-3 cr. rupai……………………

the 1st pink in the second row looks like it’ll wash me out completely Frown not a great of the lip palette. The mousse foundation sounds good!! :clap-n-jump: but im eyeing the blushers and wet to dry compact Drool

I am disappointed with this collection. They have only three shades in foundation and concealers. what will the dark skin girls choose. very bad. i may get the lippie and lipgloss.

ahh… I like the mousse.. and the futuristic packaging !! Lust In Love
    Ana .. I’m NC 42 in MAC .. would beige honey suit me ? Moreover , Dont you think the shade selection should have been more wide spread? Just 3 shades kinda disappoint me but anyways I really like this collection from Lakme Grin

I’m really looking forward to the long stay lipsticks & glosses in this collection!! I quite liked the few I had swatched at Fashion week. Unfortunately they hadn’t named them then & I have no idea which ones I had liked Razz

I might even try the mousse once Grin

6. tulips says

not much happy wid d collection..u r launching in india aur sirf three shades. n blushes r so shimmery except d day sheer one..guess will pick up tht and d bronzer Smile did u check d blushes ana

The foundation looks nice, m in a need of a good one now,,my someone special Heart said yesterday,,you look n times much better without a foundation than what you have used on your skin ryt now Big Smile , it is lookin bad on u ,, he he ,, so this goes on my foundations to try list Grin Grin

Thanks Anamika Smile

8. Vishu says

i thnk golden medium will suit me.. thnking of buying it.. Smile
    Ana, did ever ur foundations got over kya?
    25gms sounds more than enough for me… I have never used a makeup product to its bottom line…
    It expires before dat.. Big Frown
    My maybelline mousse had more than half of the qty left when it got expired, so i am always glad with lesser quanty products.. Grin