What the company claims: A unique, high gloss lip care formulation with a non-sticky feel. Enriched with botanical extracts of Grapes and Jojoba that make lips soft and supple for long. The unique product qualities are it comes with a sponge brush applicator for smooth even application, Freedom to use as top coat without affecting lip color.
- Ingredients: Grapes and Jojoba Extracts
- Price: INR 225 for 5ml.
- Packaging: Comes in a transparent plastic tube with doe foot applicator. I had absolutely no problem with taking out the right amount of product with the applicator. I found the packaging to be very travel-friendly if not too fancy.
As soon as I swatched this, I was sold. The color is brilliantly and blindingly bright. It is pink which leans very warm when swatched, but on my pigmented lips it applies considerably cooler. There are very mild gold shimmer particles, which are noticeable only at certain angles.
So, basically this can be said to be appropriate for day-wear as well. The staying power is okay-ish as it lasts for 2-3 hours. Nothing impressive, but not disappointing either. It is really water-resistant as it has stayed on me even after I have washed my face several times. It has a sweet artificial smell which does not stay for long. It wouldn’t be a bother for even those who are sensitive to smell.
Texture-wise, not too sticky but not runny either. Suffice to say, the texture is perfect in my opinion. The best part is that it isn’t drying at all so I can easily skip my lipbalm. The pigmentation is really good too. It’s not too opaque but is easily buildable.
What I like about Lotus Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss
- Not drying at all.
- Decent pigmentation. Easily buildable.
- Priced decently.
- Not too shimmery, so can be worn during day too.
What I do not Like Lotus Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss
- Staying power could have been improved upon.
- The ingredient list is a sham. It mentions only Grapes and Jojoba extracts.
Will I recommend this: Yes! This shade will flatter almost all skintones.
You can read Lotus Berry Blush lip gloss & Lotus Candy Floss here.
You might like reading these also:–
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Wise She New Year Mega Mega NYX International Giveaway
- Chambor Single Blush #57 Review & Swatches
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)