MAC sheen supreme though is a permanent range from MAC but most of the shades are always out of stock.I spotted few shades in my MAC store such as MAC full speed which is an pretty opaque pink but I don’t know why I didn’t picked it up.These lipstick are available in fourteen shades and their texture is semi sheer.
Shade which I am reviewing today is Can’t get enough which is moisturising , glossy and I love the packaging of these lipsticks
What MAC says about Sheen Supreme
Combining the colour impact of a Lipstick with the shine sheen of a Lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid – with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, slick to apply and comfortable to wear. This is a must-have for all those who have craved this kind of fusion.
- Price – INR 1000(Aprrox)
True its claims this lipstick is moisutrising, non sticky, light weight and is comfortable to wear although can’t get enough shade doesn’t last more than three hours on me this might be because its completely comes out nude and doesn’t leave any tint behind.
Can’t get enough shade is for nude addict girls or those who are fond of smoky eyes and like pairing the eye makeup look with nude lips .What I do not like about this shade is that it doesn’t photograph well and completely washes me out though in reality it looks quite natural and pretty nude on my lips.
Shade is semi sheer , glossy and can be layered easily.It does settle down into fine lines so I like to exfoliate my lips before applying it.It covers pigmentation but one needs to layer it nicely and has MAC trademark vanilla fragrance
It’s a peachy brown with hints of pink in it with very very fine white shimmer in it.You can see how moisturizing and glossy it looks in the swatch
This is how it exactly looks on my lips
It comes out more of a nude glossy brown on my lips
What I liked about MAC sheen supreme can’t get enough lipstick
- It’s an ultimate nude on my lips and thankfully it is an permanent shade.
- Moisturizing and light weight
- Gives a nice glossy sheen
- It completely wash me out in pictures
- Settle into fine lines
- If you have extremely pigmented lips than won’t give completely coverage.
- Overall- 4/5
- Price Vs Quality-5/5
- Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer Review
- Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish Review
- Revlon’s Just Bitten Lip Stain +Balm Passion Review and Swatches
- Bath & Body Works Pleasures Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo Review
- Diana Of London Lipstick Review (Diana Surprise)
- Smashbox Red Carpet Radiance Palette: Review, Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.