Being a Blush-o-holic, its a rarity to finish a pan and even rarer to buy the same shade again. This shade from Max Factor is the only blush I’ve repurchased till date and would probably keep doing so in the future too.
For those of you who have a fair to medium skin tone and have never used blush before, this would be the one shade I’d recommend to you. Whether in college or at work, this is the blush to go for and has earned the position of my HG blush. Since I love all blushes, it’s extremely hard to name any blush as my HG one, but I thought about it and realized that since this is the blush I carry with me every single time I travel, the one I go for when confused and is the one I reach for atleast 10-12 times in a month, this definitely deserves to be an HG blush.
A healthy looking flush doesn’t have to be out of embarrassment any more – this sheer, soft blusher blends easily into your skin leaving a hint of color that completes any make up look. Use it to define your cheekbones or simply let the luxurious and soft texture freshen your complexion. It works just as well over bare skin as it does on top of foundation.
- Tips: –For an even fresher, more youthful complexion sweep a little Flawless Perfection blush along your cheekbones and down the center of your nose after applying Age Renew
- Price:520 INR
My take on the Max Factor Blush in Classic Pink:
- Packaging:This blush comes in a rectangular palette containing the square blush pan and a tiny brush. It doesn’t come with a mirror and has a transparent plastic lid which makes it easy to spot the shade and is also extremely sturdy and suitable for travel. I have carried it during travel about 8-9 times and there isn’t even a crack on the lid.
- Color:This shade is a peachy pink shade which can be layered to have either a lighter shade or a deeper tone as desired.
- Pigmentation & Texture:This shade has medium pigmentation. I need to dip in about twice with my blush brush to get the adequate amount on one cheek. The texture is a bit on the tougher side but this is deceptively so. While applying, the brush picks up the color quite easily and is easy to blend on the face as well.
- Staying Power & Fallout: It stays for about 6hrs easily on my cheeks which is pretty good and fades evenly. It has minimum amount of fallout which doesn’t bother me too much.
- Application: I use a normal blush brush and sweep the color in a ‘C’ shape from the apples of my cheeks to my temples. It gives a pretty peachy look and makes me look fresh and awake.
I really do love this shade especially because its the exact shade between peach and pink that I love and suits any place and any occasion. Its the shade I can blindly reach for when in doubt.
Pros of Max Factor Blush in Classic Pink:
- Easily available.
- Perfect shade for daily wear.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Easy to blend.
- Comes with a tiny brush for touch up.
- Minimal fallout.
- A lot of product which I don;t think will ever get over.
- Brings life to my pale face
- Worth every penny
Cons of Max Factor Blush in Classic Pink:
Wish it had a mirror. (I think now you would realise that this is the only flaw I could think of )
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer Review
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac hotos & Swatches
- My Experiences With SnapItToday.com
- Revlon’s Just Bitten Lip Stain +Balm Passion Review and Swatches
- Best Faces Cosmetics Products For Fair Skin