I love to paint my nails, especially in pinks and purples. Maybelline Colorama Cintilante AVELÃ is among my favourites. It’s a deep purple shade with a glossy finish. The bottle is nice and slender and I particularly like its cap / applicator as I have experienced that Lakme and Avon caps often get separated from their applicators and then it becomes difficult to hold and apply. Another advantage is that it’s cap is easy to hold. The brush is also good and glides well to give an even application. The consistency of the nail paint is also just right – neither too thick nor too runny and it also stays that way for a long time. I have been having this nail paint since March 2011 and the paint has never dried up in the bottle till date.
The final finish requires at least 2 coats as one coat may not appear finished or even on the nails. The good part is the paint stays on the nails without chipping for a minimum of 5 days on my hands and for a much longer time on my toes.
Quick pointers on Maybelline Colorama Cintilante AVELÃ:
- Price: Rs 85 for 8ml
- Consistency: Just perfect – Neither too thick nor too runny
- Brush / applicator: Long bristles with a cap that’s easy to hold and glide
- Drying time: Approx. 5-7 mins.
- Final finish: Glossy finish with a good colour output
- Staying power: Minimum 5 days, if there’s not too much housework to attend to
Overall rating: 5/5
You can visit Forum blog here
You might like reading these also:-
- Coloressence Lip Luxury Suffle Palette Review & Swatches
- MAC Dollymix Blush: Review, Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer I’m Indi-a Mood for Love Review & Swatches
- MAC Paint Pot Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc
- MAC Sheen Supreme Can’t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches