I recently went to lifestyle and purchased Maybelline quad –seashore frosts. I love the colors of this quad and the best thing is its price very economical in this time inflation is everywhere.
I love Maybelline’s products. They are not insanely prized, yet they never compromise on their quality. Seashore Frosts quad is my third eye-shadow from the maybelline, the other two being Chai Latte and Sapphire Ice which are also just wonderful ..
- Price: INR 240 only..
- Weight: 4.8g
- Life: 2 years that is I think enough for all makeup lovers..
- Availability: lifestyle, shoppers stop, pantaloons and I think all major makeup product shops in India.
What I liked about Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Seashore Frost
- It is cheap when compared to the price of other eye shadows.
- I think all the ingredients are well defined.
- Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness.
- Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- The eye shadow is very user-friendly as it provides details at back about how its customers and owners can wear their eye shadow like an expert.
- The applicator that comes along are very useful and soft.
- Staying power is good, approx 5-6 hours and also it will not crease if you use eye primer..
- It is waterproof also.
What I did not liked about Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad
- Packaging should be improved.
- Applicators should be two sided..
- The color choice must be increased.
Will I repurchase: -Yes ! definitely as soon I finish with this.
My Ratings :-4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review & Swatches
- Good Moisturising Day & Night Cream For Tanned Skin – Suggestions
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- HipHop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Photos & Swatches