Ok so the temptation begins .I chose NYX mosiac powder for the NYX new year mega mega giveaway as its quite famous and also expensive in India.It cost around INR 700 here but I do think its worth every penny.
Like a light switch for the face, this medley of five luminizers creates a dazzling glow for every skin tone. Our Mosaic Powder Blush can be used on cheeks, eyes and even lips. The mineral-based formula highlights, hydrates and helps protect skin. Available in 12 shades.
- INGREDIENTS: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, B.H.T., Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. May Contain: Ultramarine Pink (CI 77007), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Brown Iron Oxide (CI 77491/2/9), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850:1), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140:1), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
- Shade: Rosey MPB 06
- Size: 6.0gm
Pan contains 5 shades of blush in it and texture of the blush is really smooth and velvety.Blush can be used on eyes, cheeks and lips too.
This blush has golden shimmer in it which is hardly visible when swatched but it indeed is quite pigmented and will suit most those who have yellow undertones.
Swatches of NYX Mosiac Powder Blush Rosey
Different shade of dull pink and in between there is a beige highlighter.
I have just swiped it once here
You can win this blush by entering our New year international giveaway
You might like reading these also:-
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- HipHop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream Review
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches