Product: Nyx Powder Blush in Peach
What the company claims:
Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours. Available in 25 shades.
Price: INR 550
My experience with Nyx Powder Blush in Peach:
I got this as the prize in the last Mega Nyx Giveaway Anamika organized here. This is my first ever blush and I can’t thank A enough for it! A special shout-out to Z for giving me the confidence to try blushes!
The blush in named Peach but there is nothing peach about it. Its matte pink which has warm undertones. So in short, don’t go buying this if you are looking for a peach blush. But, if you want a warm pink blush, this might be the one for you. In my opinion, it is a universally flattering colour.
It’s pretty pigmented and looks really good when blended nicely. The texture is smooth and velvety. The powder is very finely milled, so it doesn’t accentuate the pores on the face. The staying power is also very good and it stays on me for 5-6 hours and the starts fading.
What I like about Nyx Powder Blush in Peach:
- Staying power is very impressive. Will stay on for at least 5-6 hours.
- Texture is buttery smooth.
- Will look good on almost all skin tones, since it’s so warm toned.
- Pigmentation is really good.
What I dislike about Nyx Powder Blush in Peach:
- It’s not peach at all. I am listing this as a con because I think the shade name is misleading.
- Might look chalky on darker beauties.
- Packaging is flimsy. I can see few cracks already.
Will I recommend this: Only if you’re looking for a warm pink blush.
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll-on in Coconut Review
- Lakme Absolute Moonlight Highlighter & Sun Kissed Bronzer Swatches
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Hiphop Skin Care Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Wise She New Year Mega Mega NYX International Giveaway
- Maybelline Colorama Cintilante AVELÃ Review & Swatches