Today I will be reviewing NYX Powder Blush and the shade is Silky Rose. NYX products have always fascinated me to the core. They look so classy and quality wise too they never failed me at all.
About NYX Powder Blush (Silky Rose)-
- Highly pigmented, silky powder blush that combines rich color with long-lasting wear
- Signature quilting assists with smooth transfer and product application
- Delivers a healthy, natural looking glow to the skin
- Featured in a signature quilted compact
- Rich pigmentation provides long-lasting wear
- Delivers a healthy, radiant natural glow
- Price-$5.99 for 4g.It’s available on flipkart in INR552 @ 15% discount here
- Ingredients–Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.
- How to use-Use a blush brush to apply color to the apples of the cheeks, carefully blending upward and outward toward the hairline.
- Packaging-This blush comes in a black square case with a transparent lid , which makes it very easy to identify the shade you want to pick from your blush collection…J Overall packaging is above average.
- Product Shade–The shade silky rose is somewhat close to mauve pink. This shade gives a natural rosy blush effect on the cheeks. The mauve shade in it makes it suitable for medium fair complexion to be a perfect choice.
- Staying Capacity-This shade is highly pigmented and stays in place for a decent 3-4 hours.
My experience with NYX Powder Blush (Silky Rose)-
This shade in NYX powder blushes range is definitely one of the most promising shades I have used so far. At the first sight itself it gives you an idea about how well it suits your medium fair complexion and that it would never wash you out.
I instantly liked it once I tried the swatch. This blush is highly pigmented and it should be applied very carefully and light handedly on fair complexions otherwise it would look as if your face had an overdose of blusher…
As the shade name suggests, Silky Rose, it has a silky texture and feels so smooth on the skin. It is easily blend able and goes very effortlessly on the cheeks. I really like the quilted texture of the powder blush.
This blush is devoid of any shimmers and the finish is pure matte which makes it very appropriate for a casual day out and for the office too because it looks like you haven’t applied any makeup and you have only the nature intended flush on your cheeks similar to the natural blush when you come from a cold atmosphere.
What I like about NYX Powder Blush (Silky Rose):-
- Compact packaging is very sturdy
- Easy on the pocket
- Lovely mauve rose shade
- Suits fair and medium fair complexions both equally
- No shimmers in it
- Perfect for casual as well as formal look
- Very silky smooth texture
- Easily buildable and doesn’t look patchy
What I don’t like about NYX Powder Blush (Silky Rose):-
- Great pigmentation may be a con for some
- The packaging could be better
- Product Rating 3.9/5
- Would I repurchase/ recommend?Of course yes, at such a steal price I definitely want to load my vanity with more of NYX blushes… Yes, I would definitely recommend this shade as it really looks beautiful once you put it on.
You might like reading these also:-
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color-14 Antique Review & Swatches
- Marks & Spencer’s Floral Collection Rose Bath Cream Reviews
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches
- Bharat & Dorris Cream Liner No.5: Review & Swatches
- Shahnaz Husain Henna Precious Herb Mix Review
- Vedic Line Fig and Honey Moisturizer Review