Review has been lying in my draft since long so thought of posting it today.I am fan of olay body washes especially Olay Body wash plus body butter ribbons so when I came across daily exfolating with sea salt and micro beads I thought of trying it out .
What Olay Exfoliating Body Wash Claims:-
Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uses a formula with sea salts and micro-beads to gently remove impurities as it cleanses.Add it to your skin care routine to : Cleanse away dirt, oil and impurities, Exfoliate and reveal renewed and revitalized skin
- INR 210
- Packaging – It comes in a tall plastic semi opaque blue packaging with a flip cap on it.I especially like flip cap bottles in bath products as wide open bottles with caps makes me use and waste lot of product
My experience with Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
I like using sea salt while taking bath and scrubs which remove dead skin away but none of this was experienced while using this body wash.I could see small dark blue exfolating particles in it but they are too soft to exfoliate my body.Body wash lathers well and gives fresh feeling and removes dirt away .Also, It gets removed easily and doesn’t leave a thin soapy film behind and neither leave skin dry so that way it is quite likable but I bought it because I wanted to experience sea salt
Ingredients of Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
It’s a clear body wash with tiny blue visible micro beads.
What I like about Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
- It’s decently priced and one bottle lasts two months easily.
- Cleans off easily giving fresh and clean feeling.
- Easily available with nice packaging.
- Presence of micro beads which makes using the shower gel super fun.
- Doesn’t make skin dry or over moisturize the skin
- I like the fragrance of the product it gives that fresh feeling though it doesn’t last even half an hour .
What I do not like about Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
- It lacks in exfoliating department completely.
- Will I recommend it to others – Yes, It’s not a bad body wash only thing is it fails completely in exfoliating department .Might work if you have extra sensitive skin.
- Will I re-purchase it again- I won’t be re-purchasing it and will stick to my favourite Lush hair and body gel or Olay ribbon
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality-3/5
- Packaging -4/5
What’s your favorite body wash ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aurita Naturals Anti Pimple Cream Nutmeg Clove Reviews
- NAFIA MAGIC FAIRNESS CREAM REVIEW
- HOME-MADE HAIR OIL RECIPE
- Oriflame Products To Reduce Pimples & Acne Marks
- NYX Round Lipstick Power 629 Review & Swatches
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week1)
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review