I bought this last month when it released for Diwali. This range included a. eye shadow duo, a Nail Polish and a Lipstick. I immediately ordered the NP and the lippy. The day I got this, I was so excited, I tore open the package and removed my existing Np to apply this
- Quantity: 7ml
- Price:169 INR
- Packaging: This nail polish comes in a square bottle akin to ELF Nail polishes.. I didn’t like the brush though…it seems a bit to thick and short and its hard to keep the application neat especially while applying on the sides. Would have preferred longer, finer bristles instead.
- Color: This shade is a bright neon coral shade! It looks a bit mute in the pics, but believe me gals its a very loud color! I felt weird wearing it to work..hehe..But I found it gorgeous to wear as a background for some nail art. Additionally, it would be a great shade to use during nail art, don’t you agree?
- Coats Required: A single coats is moe than sufficient. On my nails also I have used just one coats and you can see how bright and opaque it looks.
- Staying Power: It has a pretty decent staying power although it got a tiny bit chipped at the tips of my nails on the 2nd day but then it stayed that way for the rest of the week without budging so yeyy!!!
What I like about Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish:
- I love coral and this is one of the brightest and most vibrant shade of coral I’ve ever come across.
- Its an opaque shade so no a single coat is sufficient
- Easy on the pockets
- Relatively easily available.
- Great for Nail Art
What I don’t like about Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish:
- Its a bright neon shade so its questionable as to whether one can carry it off successfully
- Shade Density: 5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Application brush: 4/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish Jade 302 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Paint Royal Ruby 24 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 hotos & Swatches
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS