HI Every One
Being a Big Fan of Oriflame I usually try most of their products. Last month I picked so many products as there is a huge discount, Among them…. I am reviewing its Daily Hand Cream. It comes in an attractive White tube and a Green cap. The cream is semi liquid and it gets easily absorbed into skin instantly and little amount is sufficient for entire hand. It instantly hydrates dry hands and its effect lasts for many hours.
- What Hancream Claims :-Glycerine Based hand cream with Sweet Almond oil for soft, Smooth and hydrated Hands.
- Key Ingredients : Aqua, Glycerine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethacone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Stearic Acid, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Directions For Use : Use through out the Day.
- Price : Rs.149 for 50ml I got it for Rs.99 on discount.
My Experience with Oriflame Daily Hand Cream
I like experimenting new products especially for my hands as I give equal importance to my hands like face and so I tried this hand cream. This cream is very light and semi liquid and blends easily into skin. As it’s a daily cream …..we can use it everyday. It hydrates skin very well and keeps them moisturized for many hours.
What I liked about Oriflame Daily Hand Cream
- It instantly makes my hands soft.
- It easily gets absorbed into skin and a little goes long way.
- Travel Friendly packaging.
- Suits for all skintypes.
- As it claimed it hydrates skin immediately.
What I do not like Oriflam Daily Hand Cream
- No SPF…without which I cannot go out .
- Pricey at Rs149 for 50ml
- Contains parabens which is the main drawback.
- Chemical Smell….which I hate.
- Need re-application after 4-5 hrs.
Worth a Buy : No, I won’t buy it again as I feel it as an oridinary cream with high price…I am much satisfied with Lakme fruit moisture range.
Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- NIBHARRA ALOE VERA FOOT CREAM REVIEW
- Health &Glow Naturals Strawberry Body Butter Review
- Blush And Concealer Suggestion For Beginners & Avon Rep
- Five Minute Simple Cake Recipe
- Vichy Capital Soliel SPF 50+ Sunscreen Review
- Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark Review & Swatches