This is my first article on WiseShe am super excited!! I have oily skin, so you might be thinking what an oily girl doing with lotion; a recipe of disaster. I was browsing through oriflame catalogue and this caught my attention for oily skin so I grabbed it. And girls I didn’t buy this for fairness I love my wheatish complexion and being a science student I don’t believe any product could make you fair.
What Oriflame product claims :-
Designed especially for oily skin, this light, non-greasy formula leaves skin looking visibly brighter in 2 weeks.
Ingredients: Mulberry extract and vitamin E.
- Price: INR 99(I got it at 80 from my oriflame consultant)
- Quantity: 50ml
- Usage: Apply to face, neck and arms morning and evening after cleansing.
- Packaging: It comes in a cute plastic tube container with a screw top lid.
My experience with Oriflame Essential Fairness Lotion
As I told u before I have oily skin but during harsh winters sometimes my skin feels dry and stretchy especially after cleansing and toning. I had tried many moisturizers but all of them made me feel greasy but this one easily gets absorbed into the skin without any greasy feeling and makes my skin soft and supple on regular usage. I also use this under my foundation as makeup base during winters. Now coming to its brightening claim, I don’t know if it’s true or not, I don’t care about that but I did notice it did lighten my acne scars to some extent (it might be due to presence of mulberry extracts).
What I liked about Oriflame Fairness Lotion
- It keeps my skin moisturized without making it oily or greasy
- Can be worn under foundation
- Didn’t break me out (this is a very big plus point for me as I have acne prone skin)
- To some extent it lightened my acne scars
- It has nice very mild fragrance
- Combination skin can use this throughout the year
- Very Cheap
What I do not like about Oriflame Fairness Lotion
- • Availability is a problem (you have to buy from oriflame consultants only)
- • And I can’t use this in summer as my skin becomes oil ka bhandar(oily drums as put by ana )
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 3/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5