I bought this along with the Cherry Blossom Nail Polish last month. It looked so vibrant and inviting in the catalogue that I grabbed it immediately.
I’m currently going through a bought of lip allergy so I can’t take any pics of lippies on my lips. I initially thought I’d review this later, but considering thisis a limited Edition Lippy I decided to swatch it atleast so you can check
- Size: 4gms
- Price: 398 INR
About Oriflame Soft Coral Lipstick:
- Packaging: This lipstick comes in Oriflame’s Limited Edition packaging which is a Light creamy green plastic cylindrical tube with a tiny flowered pattern on the lid. Its sturdy enough and travel friendly as well
- Color, Coverage & Pigmentation: In the tube, this looks like a soft red shade and I thought this would be an opaque and vibrant shade like the Nail Paint. Hehe…Thank god it isn’t. This is a gorgeous soft Coral Red shade which can never look OTT and is a semi opaque shade which would cover minor pigmentation as well.
- Texture: The lipstick is very smooth and creamy. It doesn’t have any shimmer but has a glossy finish as opposed to the Matte finish the previous Country Limited Edition they had come out with. This is much better and ideal for gals of any age. It doesn’t settle into the fine lines of my lips and this is one of the reasons why I really like this.
- Fragrance: This lipstick has a very mild floral fragrance..but its so negligible that I’m tempted to say this is fragrance free! Hehe…
- Staying Power: This can be the only negative of this lippy. It doesn’t stay for more than an hour on my lips. It does leave a nice coral tint on my lips but even that doesn’t last! Hehe…
Although the staying power is sad, I have to say this shade has really won me over. This is a shade I’d advice to all those who like coral shades, but are too conscious to try it for fear of the shade being too bright. This is perfect for college goers as well as office gals.
What I like about Oriflame Soft Coral Lipstick:
- The LE packaging is very cute
- Shade is unlike one I’ve seen before.
- Glossy finish as opposed to matte finishes which I stay away from
- Sturdy packaging and travel friendly.
- Good for those who like medium coverage lippies
- Doesn’t settle into the fine lines
- Perfect starter shade for those who want to try corals but are too scared of doing so.
What I don’t like about Oriflame Soft Coral Lipstick:
- Staying Power is genuinely sad. Such a pretty shade deserves more.
- Pigmentation: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 3/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 3.5/5
- Amway Rustic Spice:Review, Swatch & FOTD
- Health &Glow Naturals Strawberry Body Butter Review
- Blush And Concealer Suggestion For Beginners & Avon Rep
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Friends Engagement Look & Suggestions
- Olay Daily Exfoliating Body Wash With Sea Salt & Microbeads Review