I have heard lot many Wise She readers talking about Baba Ramdev crack heel cream so I thought of giving it a try this time when my Scholl’s foot & nail cream got over.
I don’t have extremely dry feet nor do I suffer from severely cracked heels but when I stop taking care of them small cracks start appearing which I completely detest. As I mentioned in my previous review also that scholl foot cream is not that effective in heeling cracks so Patanjali foot cream was my second hope
- Price – INR 60 for 50gm
- Expiry Date– 24 months from date of mfg.
- Ingredients:-Each 5 gm contains: Sarson ka tel (brassica compestris), Kayakalp tel (propreitary product) Deshi mom (bees wax), Bhimseni kapoor (dryobalanopscamphora), Gehu ka tel (triticum sativum), Ghratkumari ras (aloe vera juice) Shudh suhaga (borax).
- Fragrance- It has this strong kapur(the one which we use in pooja ) fragrance which some of you may not like.
- Packaging – Squeeze tube and travel friendly
- How I used it – I scrubbed my feet and used pumice stone every single day while using the cream and used the cream twice a day. Before going to the bed I applied it and wore thin soft socks after application of the cream.After one or two hours when I use to get irritated by the socks I use to take them out.
- Result – I now have crack free smooth feet
- Moisturization – It’s rightly moisturized. It doesn’t make my feet feel greasy like most of the foot cream do and it gets absorbed easily into my skin. I use it on my hands before going to the bed and it keeps them moisturized too although on hands it feels little greasy.
What I liked about Patanjali/Baba Ramdev Crack Heel Cream
- Decently priced
- Makes my feet smooth and help keeps hand moisturised too.
- Helps in repairing cracked heels but I don’t know how effective it will be for severely painful cracked heels.
- Gets absorbed easily
- Rs 60 cream lasts for a month
- Strong fragrance
- Available only on Baba Ramdev stores.You can check out the store list here.
- Overall – 4/5
- Packaging – 5/5
- Effectiveness – 4/5