I got this as a freebie from my Brother in law earlier this year as he was working with the company. He got me a whole load of things including their lip balm tubs and orange scented body wash which has been reviewed here:
Of all the products, this is the only one I didn’t like. I have very sensitive skin and am usually very careful about the products I use. This was a bit of a disappointment really because I was all high from using the lip balm and the body wash. This really didn’t make the cut for me.
- Specially formulated with rosehip oil, known to soothe, heal, rejuvenate and refresh skin.
- Light weight texture ensures quick penetration.
- When used daily, skin looks healthier, silky and youthfull and behaves better.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The fresh fragrance lingers all day.
- Quantity: 50 gms
- Key Ingredients:Rosehip Oil, Silicon Oil.
- Price: 245 INR
How to Use the Soft Day Cream
- Apply gently after a bath or shower.
- Use daily for best results.
About Revayur Soft Day Cream:
- Packaging – This comes in a tub form with a screw top lid. The tub looks really cute with the hues of pink. The tub itself sturdy and easy to travel with.
- Color & Texture – The cream is a light pink color and is quite thicker than anticipated. The tub and the shades somehow made me think the cream would also be a light souffle kinda formula. However, this is a bit on the thicker side.
- Fragrance – This cream has a lovely rose fragrance which I do like. I’m not usually someone who like the scent of roses, but this scent is really lovely and light.
I am not fond of this cream. For some odd reason, it clogs my pores and I start sweating profusely within minutes of applying this. Additionally I got a bad allergic reaction and had a bout of rashes too. I really wanted this to work since I like the fragrance but alas! It was not meant to be I tried using it as a hand cream but again it makes my skin too greasy that I have to wait a long time for it to be absorbed properly.
However, I gave this to my mom and she’s pretty happy with it. No allergies, no rashes nothing. It keeps her skin well moisturized and no allergies either! So, I guess this is okay for people with normal skin but a strict no-no for sensitive skinned gals.
Pros for RevAyur Soft Day Cream:
- Works well for non-sensitive skin and keeps the skin well moisturized
- Attractive packaging
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Lasts for a reasonably long time since you don’t need much for a single use.
Cons for RevAyur Soft Day Cream: :
- Not for sensitive skinned people. It broke me out.
- Would have been hygienic had the packaging been in form of a tube.
- I felt its too pricey for a local brand.
- Effectiveness: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
- My Living Proof Products Haul & Urbantouch.com
- Wise She Sale Alert Snap Deal & ASOS
- The Body Shop -SPA WISDOM Africa Shower Cream Review
- Aurita Naturals Moisturizer Almond Sunflower Review
- Best Bronzer & More – Suggestions
- Oriflame Essentials Soothing Face Cream Review
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review