I was all searching for a PERFECT lipgloss shade for my sensitive lips,when my rolling eyes stuck at this liner.A lady standing next to me was trying it out. It was looking beautiful,that even i wanted to try it.When I tried it OMG it was that perfect every day color color I was searching for.
- Price: rs 265 for 1.15 grams
- Life span:30 months
My experience with Revlon 12 roasted Coffee lip liner
As i m not Angelina Jolie I needed a liner to shape up my lips. As a beginner I was trying too take a chance on glosses first but now.I dont regret my decision of choosing it.I use a lipbalm for hint of color and perfectly shaped lips for everyday and with glosses to keep them in place,
A this price I was not expecting it to be something I would go crazy abt but then my lips jst ooooooooooolala for it.I dont feel that it anyways stained my lips and neither I found it drying.
Its not marked waterproof but it stays for quiet a time on my lips.Nowadays I feel addicted to it this lipline..All makeup lover can understand it
On a whole it a good buy and totally IRRESISTABLE .
What I liked about Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner
- Very smooth n non drying while beautifully defining them
- Color is rich n pigmented for that perfect result
- Reasonable price
- No unpleasant smell
- Available in many shades to choose from
- Easily available across all Revlon Counter
- Suitable for sensitive skin
What I did not like about Revlon Roasted Coffee Lip Liner
- No ingredients mentioned
- need to sharpen again n again for thin linings
Other than this I really dont find any thing negative abt it.
Rating: 4 /5
You might like reading these also:-
- 11 ways to use your White Eye-liners
- Sleek Makeup Up Pout Powder Pink Polish SPF15 Reviews
- The Body Shop Sparkle Eyeliner Ocean Green Review & Swatches
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in Classic Pink: Review, Swatches
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc
- MAC Sheen Supreme Can’t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches