Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White
I got this from an aunt sometime last year. She had bought a pack of 2 and gave one to her daughter and I got the other When she got me a white liner, I was a bit skeptical since I didn’t know how I was going to use it. But after thorough researching and watching videos on Youtube I finally came to know of its usage and have come to love this liner
About Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner
Dual-ended pencil with smudge tip applicator
- Price: $19.98 but this is available on sale for about $3- $4 on plenty of sites.
- Ingredients:Triethylhexanoin, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Ozokerite, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dipentaerythrityl, Tetrahydroxystearate (Tetraisostearate), Polymethylmethacrylate, BHT, Tocopherol, Di Calcium Phosphate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Isobutylpararbenon Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470)
- Directions:For a smooth, defined look, glide pencil along lash line from inner to outer corner of eye.
My experience with Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner
- Packaging: This pencil is the type that needs to be sharpened and is dual ended with a smudger on the other end. The lid is a bit flimsy and does tend to slip off from time to time. Hence, I’m not too keen on carrying it during travelling. However, this could be a problem with my piece only.
- Color: This shade as the name suggests is totally white. It is absolutely matte and resembles the toothpaste white shade..Isn’t that fab?.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This liner is highly pigmented and crazily creamy. Just a single swipe is sufficient. So no hassles of pulling and tugging repeatedly The smudger is also smooth and does its job efficiently.
- Staying Power: This liner stays put for about 5-6hrs on my lids and about 2hrs on my waterline. I do wish it wud stay longer on my waterline though..
Swatches of Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner
This is what the liner looks like when swatched directly and when smudged.
Why I love this Eyeliner:
- Extremely creamy and color is very dense.
- Its a pure white color without shimmers. Hence I’m very comfy using it on my waterline.
- Comes with a smudger too! So no need to carry one separately.
- Staying power is relatively good.
- Lid is sturdy and doesn’t go loose after multiple uses also.
- No need for tugging.
- The pencil will likely never ever get over!
Why I don’t like this Eyeliner
- Availability is a problem
- Wish it would last longer on the waterline
- Pretty pricey if bought at original price.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Availability: 3/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 2/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review
- Best Concealer/Concealer Palette Suggestions
- Sleek Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Graphite & Silver: Review,Swatches
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- NARS Cream Blush Montenegro :Review and Swatches