Hello all you beautiful ladies!!!
I have been piling up your salver with palettes so much that I forgot I wanted to show off my Sleek products too! I am a show off…so sue me!! First off, the concept of pout polish was too good for me to resist. I’m a sucker for all products that are unique and this sounded quite a different thing to own. When I wanted to order the Sleek palette (there I go again), I wanted to throw in one pout polish and I decided this was the lightest shade I could carry off (I badly wanted to choose Bonaire but after my urbantouch debacle I wanted to be careful.
When my order arrived, I inspected the color on my hand; it offered a cute pinkish shade without being sticky. I stashed it in the makeup bag for occasional use. During my friend’s engagement (see here) I went to look for a nice pink shade that gives m a hint of color and non sticky. I tried this and I fell so hard, I needed a crane to lift me up!!! Boy…I just realized how I missed out on beautiful lips for an evening by stashing it away L
Sleek says : A tinted lip conditioning balm formulated with natural oils such as Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help condition the lips and lock in moisture. It also includes SPF15 to help protect the lips from sun exposure. Using a lip brush or fingers, apply a small amount to the upper and lower lips for a sheer wash of colour and gloss.
- Ingredients : Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avocado Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Jojoba Oil, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline wax, Miristyl Lactate, Octocrylene, Polyisobutene, Propylparaben, Prunus Amgdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Red 29 AL Lake (CI45410), Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Retinyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tocopheryl Acetate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
- Quantity : 10 gms,
- Price : $ 6.50 or ~ INR 350
- Packaging : This comes in a round box/tub packing. A glass box I guess. But a box…guess for the consistency it has to be a tub…but I wish I didn’t have to dip and pick
- Texture : a light non-sticky gloss
- Fragrance : boomer anyone?? Not so strong but a light fragrance and I love it!!!
- Color & pigmentation : a very light pink on my hand, tub and lips
Best-est things about it:
- SPF J J J J
- The color
- Non sticky
- Price (excluding shipping price)
- Light weight
- Quantity : there’s so much in the tub, I’ll be using it 1 year down too
Not so good things about it :
- Tub packaging
After all the story, I have a revelation…actually I pegged this to be another great lip gloss/color…it is lip color but I missed the words “conditioner” on the box…I am now categorizing this as a balm…it has all the ingredients for one, doesn’t it? SPF + Conditioning + color = a great balm!!
What do you think??
Is it a hit or a miss?? Do let me know in the comments section!!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Christian Dior Flight Makeup Palette Review & Swatches
- Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White Review & Swatches
- Smashbox Contouring Palette: Review, Swatches
- MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Waveline Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Daily Hand Cream Review
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Trichup Silky Potions Serum Review