I ‘ve reviewed a couple of Aroma Magic face masks before and I’ve always raved about them like crazy. This Mineral Glow scrub is another product I picked from Healthkart about 3mts before when they were having a sale on all AM products and how do I feel about this??? Well, honestly this is the only AM product till date for which I have mixed feelings. Let’s see why and perhaps some of you can advice me as to whether I’m using this right.
About Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub, Directions & Ingredients
- Quantity: 120ml
- Price: 140 INR
- Packaging –This comes in a squeezy tube form which is extremely hygienic and travel friendly. It has a flip top lid as well which is very convenient but I do wish the opening was a bit larger because the scrub is quite thick and takes a lot of effort to squeeze out A larger opening would have definitely helped.
- Texture –The scrub is extremely thick and is grainy as well. Hence, its is definitely on the rougher side and I probably wouldn’t recommend it to those with extremely sensitive skin I did find this a bit abrasive.
- Fragrance – This scrub is one of the worst smells I have ever had the misfortune of sniffing. It has a horrible smell which is like a combination of camphor and lavender oil. I don’t have a very sensi nose but even I have a hard time tolerating this smell. Urrrghhhh!!!
- Usage –I just squeeze out a tiny 50p worth amount and scrub on my face. I don’t scrub too much since I find the particles too abrasive and majorly concentrate on my nose area since I have a lot of white heads. This is followed by rinsing the patting dry.
My experience with Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub (Pros n Cons)
As I mentioned before I have a 50-50 view on this scrub. This really helps in banishing the whiteheads. I presume this would also work well for those having blackheads as well.
However, the smell is too strong for me to bear..I literally hold my breath while using this. The camphor and lavender scent is so overpowering and not in a good way either And the texture tends to get a bit abrasive as well….
Also, this does remove any make up residue and makes my face feel clean..Squeaky clean in fact, but the day after I use this, I get a tiny pimple on my face as well. Its so weird…How can something which makes me feel so clean result is a pimple the next day?? First I thought this was a one off thing, But I noticed this happens every single time I use this…
When I started using this, it was late summers working its way into the monsoons and this helped in reducing the oiliness on my face a great deal. So much so that I wouldn’t have to worry about my skin getting greasy for 3-4hrs. But now with winters approaching I’ve realized it strips my skin of all the moisture and I’ve started getting those dreaded dry patches on my skin. Hence I have to run to apply moisturizer as soon as I pat dry.
Who should use Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub :
- If you are indifferent to strong fragrances
- Have non-sensitive skin and can stand abrasive particles on it
- If one has oily skin
So girls, what do you think? Is this product worth it? Would you rate this as a KEEP or SCRAP product?
You Might Like Reading these also:
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
- 4 Face Pack For All Types Of Skin -DIY
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 3)
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week2)
- Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser Review(Oily Skin)