I picked this cream long time back and have been using this regularly. I have never used any eye cream before and felt the need because after long hours of computer Darshan at office my eyes look tired and drowsy sometimes. I was afraid that I might develop Dark circles and Wrinkles and thus I bought my first eye gel ever.
At Aroma Magic counter they had two variations –
- Aroma Magic Almond eye cream – Bought it for my Mom
- Aroma Magic Under eye gel – Bought it for myself(They have changed the packaging quite recently)
- Price: Rs.115 for 20gm (Online you can get it on discount)
- Claim: Prevents fine lines around the eyes and lips. Lightens dark circles and rejuvenates tired eyes.
- Contains: Extracts of Bach, Rose, Flax Seed, Lemon Peel, Aloe Vera, Green Tea and pure essential oils of Witch Hazel, Chamomile and Fennel.
I quite like this product product because of 3 reasons,
- It has improved skin texture around my eyes,
- Gives a cooling effect, no puffiness,
- I am afraid of using my HG Moisturizer around eye area, so this works a great eye moisturizer (If there is anything like that)
What I like:Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel for Dark Circle
- Since its a gel, gets absorbed quickly and needs no massage,
- Improved skin texture around eyes, and I can see a slight lightening of skin,
- One tube with regular application will last more than 3 months,
- Quite decently priced,
- Easily available,
- Tube packaging is any day better than tub.
What I don’t like:Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel for Dark Circle
- Nothing bad to say, but cant say mush about adamant Dark circles
Yeah I think I would repurchase this again, for me its a great eye cream.
You might like reading these also:-
- Aroma Magic Fatigue Blended Mood Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser Review(Oily Skin)
- Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Chocolate Cream Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Green Tea Mask Antioxidant Pack Review
- Aroma Magix Oxy Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Milk Pack Skin Lightener and Nourisher Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Almond Moisturizing Lotion (Hydrating Lotion) Review