Today I’d be reviewing another lip balm from Avon Naturals. I’ve been hooked onto using these lip balms ever since I was in school, so at no point I miss using them any day of my life I have reviewed its Strawberry lip balm also.
Contains cherry extract to moisturize and soften dry and chapped lips. The result, a smooth lip that will definitely draw attention.
- To use :-Apply liberally on lips and as often as needed.
- Net Qty :- 4gms
Sorry for stupid lip swatch with flash, but its still pigmented and didn’t get washed out in flash, sooo 10/10 for pigmentation
My experience :-
This year I thought to break the norm of using the only strawberry lip balm, therefore when there was an offer going on, I ordered 1 strawberry and 1 cherry lip balm. So this was the first time I used it. My expectations were quite high as I was/and I am a hardcore user of its strawberry lip balm. Here’s what I experienced :-
- PIGMENTATION:- When it comes to pigmentation, this is very very decently pigmented, if I can compare it to any other lip balm then, its is the muted version of Nivea Fruity shine pomegranate lip balm (which I believe is more of a lip gloss than lip balm because its not moisturizing uh: ). The color it offers with 1-3 swipes is slight berry-red.
- MOISTURISING:- This one is definitely not that good as compared to the strawberry lip balm, it’s a li’l dry and I need to re-apply it more often.
- SUBSTITUTE :- This lip balm is an inexpensive substitute of a lip gloss, which offers impressive color payoff, and nice shine, but again it’s a li’l drying being a “lip balm”.
- FRAGRANCE :- I just extremely dislike its fragrance, as it smells like an artificial cherry, or to be more precise it sometimes smells like those cough medicines we used to drink as kids K
- PRICE :- They’re not expensive, and are a good deal when bought during an offer.
Worth or not ?
This particular lip balm is good for color, and a good replacement for a lip gloss when you want to keep the low profile, good to be used for everyday chores. But if you have excessively dry lip, then don’t go for this “cherry” lipbalm , as the fragrance as well as the formula will disappoint you. If you’re in need of a good lip balm, and if you’re school/college going , then do try the Strawberry lip balm.
Have you tried Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm ??
You might like reading these also:-
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color-14 Antique Review & Swatches
- Best Tinted Lipbalm Suggestions
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches
- Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturising Lotion Review
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
- Best Maybelline Product 2011
- Elle18 Color pops Lipstick 06 Cranberry Review & Swatches
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert – DEC (Week1 )