Two months back Avon Simply pretty range has undergone a makeover, they have changed the packaging and shade names but according to me nothing much has changed for lip colors and nail paints.
I am a lip balm person or maybe a clear gloss one , but recently I have developed love for colors too. I went ahead and bought two shades from this range to checkout how they look on me.
- Price: Rs. 99(This offer price is there most of the time)
- Satin finish with a burst of radiant, blissful color
- Provides full coverage
- Provides smooth rich color with Vitamin E and jojoba oil to moisturise lips
What I like About Avon Simply Pretty Color Bliss Lipstick:-
- Packaging is real cute, although made of plastic,
- For this price stay power is quite good, around 2 hours without eating,
- Best part, they do not settle into the lines,
- Great for college going gals as they don’t burn your pocket
- Avon says it has Vitamin E and jojoba oil, I will give them benefit of doubt as I am not much sure here
What I did not like about Avon Simply Pretty Color Bliss Lipstick:-
- Don’t go by brochure swatches, color would be nothing near it also,
- Availability can be and issue, as they are available through Avon consultant,
Pigmentation coverage will vary with color and some are dense while some are shear. Yeah I would definitely buy new colors to test how they look on me, once you love it, you can go for other brands
Next I am gonna pick up a coral from this range…. any suggestions ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm Reviews
- Elle18 Color pops Lipstick 06 Cranberry Review & Swatches
- Hair Curling Iron Rod Suggestions
- Aurita Naturals Transformation Cream Review
- Vega Premium Eyelash Curler Review