Coconut oil is best nutrition for hair. It promotes healthy growth of hair providing them with a shiny texture. It is extremely useful if applied a few hours before shampooing. Also, Coconut oil is extremely soothing and thus helps in reducing stress. Applying coconut oil to the head followed with a gentle massage for a few minutes helps in lowering physical and mental fatigue.
Today I am reviewing dabur vatika coconut hair oil.
- Usage: Apply regularly on scalp & hair for best results, massage & leave it on overnight.
Dabur Vatika claims:-
Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil provides natural nourishment to your hair, giving it body & radiance while taking care of the critical balance of nutrients. Unlike ordinary coconut oil, Vatika’s coconut oil is enriched with the goodness of 8 time-tested herbs. They work magic on your hair, giving your hair & scalp complete nourishment for that problem free, healthy crowning glory.The new improved formulation of Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil is proven to be better than ordinary coconut oil in 4 ways:
It makes hair Stronger
Hair become Thicker
It makes hair Shinier , Better Dandruff Control.
- Price: INR 120 only
- Quantity: 300ml.
- Availability: all Personal care stores.
- 8 Magical Ingredients: Triphala, Brahmi, Henna, Neem,Lemon, Rosemary Oil, Kapurkachri, Soya Extracts.
My experience: I love this product. It’s y inexpensive and smells really good. It is very light, not sticky, tacky, or oily. The appearance is transparent and is slightly green tinted. After the shampoo wash and conditioning – my hair doesn’t appear very limp or dry infactthey appear shiny now.
Pros: Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Review
- Easily available. You can find it even in the local kirana store
- Decently priced.
- Lovely fragrance.
- Results in black, soft, and shiny hair.
- It is natural hair oil without any chemical ingredients.
- The packaging is nice the bottle had a small hole for opening so that oil could come out drop by drop.
Cons: Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Review
1. Oil tends to seep out from the neck of the bottle, making a real mess if it ever stays horizontally put on the dresser
You might like reading these also:-
- Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick Review
- Shahnaz Husain Henna Precious Herb Mix Review
- Aurita Naturals Transformation Cream Review
- Scalp Dandruff Shampoo Review
- L`Occitane Rose Hydrating Face Mist Review
- Philips Satinelle Epilator HP6400 Review
- Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream Review