My day starts with online browsing of few of my favourite shopping site and most of the time ends in similar fashion.Right in the morning I am thinking whether I should buy this or that though I already have it and you know the end of the story.I buy it .I have black eyeliner addictions which I have shown you in this post of mine and addiction is an addiction.One can not justify it .
I bought Deborah Milano black eyeliner from healthkart as there was 15% off on it and it.Original price was INR 325 and I got it of INR 276.
- Shades Available – These eyeliners comes in seven shades albeit there were three shades available there I guess
Deborah Milano Claims :-
The latest plastic pencil enclosing an innovative long-wearing waterproof formula. With a consistency that glides on instantly and effortlessly, and a texture that is amazingly comfortable. Ophthalmologist tested.
Deborah Milano is Italy’s leading make-up brand. Quality, Style and the “Made in Italy” label are the hallmark of these technologically advancd, high performance cosmetics.
- Texture – This is smoother than Faces eyeliner and shows up easily on my waterline too which most eyeliner refused to do.
- Smudgeproof & Waterproof – It doesn’t smudge for long hours although that depends upon how watery your eyes are .
- Staying Power – Amazing amazing staying power.I have worn it for maximum of eight hours and it stays intact although lightens up a bit but I don’t mind that .
- Cleaning – It comes off easily with my regular cleanser
- Softness – Extremely soft and creamy
- Sting – Doesn’t sting on my lower lashline or waterline.
Swatch – It’s an intense matte black shade and you can see how creamy it is.
I used the eyeliner while trying teal eye makeup yesterday on lower lashline.
Pros : Deborah Milano Extraeyepencil 01
- Decently priced
- Long staying power, creamy , smooth and glides easily
- Smudge proof
- Deborah Milano products are not easily available.
- Waterproof claim doesn’t hold that true because of its creamy consistency
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation– 5/5
- Staying Power– 4.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4.5/5
- Smoothness – 5/5
- Oriflame Color Attraction Baby Beige Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- L.A Colors Dual Blusher 847 Cinnamon/Burnt Orange Photos & Swatches
- Easy Way To Clean Makeup Brushes – Suggestions
- NYX No 104 Orchid Nail Paint Review & Notd