I just bought few makeup brushes for myself from Sigma and each time I use them I feel they have gone dirty and I need to wash them.There is dust in the air as well as natural oil on my face , bacteria at home which makes my makeup brushes dirty.I hope I am not sounding insane but I do feel that .
I wanted to know how you ladies wash your brushes? Is there any easy and effective way of keeping them dirt and residue free for long time.What you feel about the dirt factor? Do you think need every day washing ?
Would be glad if you help me out !
You might like reading these also:-
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- Deborah Milano Blush Hi-Tech Rosa Pesca Review, Swatches &FOTD
- Blush tips for beginners & Blush Tricks
- Layla Smalto Per Unghie Nail Polish Vernis 205 Nail Polish NOTD
- Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews – Inglot Eyeliner Brush