I laid my hands on this lipstick from Elle 18 while I was frantically wandering on Urban touch just for the sake of “buy-and-try-something-new” a few months back Nonetheless, I had no idea how this one would be because I had hardly tried much from Elle 18.
I was much more confused on picking up one color from the shades given, therefore I randomly picked the shade “cranberry” , because I thought if it wouldn’t suit me then it might suit my mom uh:
If you want to read a review on Avon’s Cranberry lipstick, you can read it here . Anyways moving on to the review ..
- Price : Rs.100/-You can buy from here
- Quantity : 4.5ml
- Shade description:– The shade is more of a hushed pink with lots of orange/bronze hues in it. On lips it looks like light pink with slight orangish constituent. It also seems to have a bit shimmer, and one can layer it to build the color.
- Ingredients :- List is missing, and only Cocoa butter is mentioned.
- Packaging :- Its packaging is bullet formed, black in color, kind of like MAC’s lipstick casing. On the bottom you can find the shade no.and shade name.
- Fragrance :- Its kind of waxy or crayon kind mixed with a li’l sweet smell I know it’s a weird description
My take :-
- After receiving it, I kept it in fridge for 2 days before trying it out. The day I tried it, the lipstick broke from inside (from the base, i.e. neck) and fell direct on my shoes uh: . I dunno if keeping it in fridge was the reason
- I got to try it only once, therefore based on that use only I can say it’s a bit rigid lipstick , a li’l sometimes drying. Also it doesn’t stays on for long time.
Worth or not ?
If you want to try out colors just to know whether they suit you or not ( as Ana told in her review about these lippies) , then you can try from this range and splurge into high end brands Try these because they are nice for school/college going gals who are on tight budget, or just want to try a lippy as I did .
You might like reading these also:-