Wohoo! It excites me to review a shampoo which do not contain following dreadful ingredients :-
- No uncertified organic ingredients
- NO SLS!
- No Parabens!
- No Mineral Oil!
- No Artificial Colours!
- No Phthlates !
- No Famaldehyde!
- No Propylene Glycol!
- No Triethanolamine!
- Price – INR495 for 250ml
Root 66 Maxiumum Volume Shampoo Benefits:
- Enriched with 100% Organic Botanicals
- Protects fine hair from damage while building body of the hair
- Increases volume in limp, lifeless hair!
- Cleans and adds weightless bounce.
- Strengthens thin and fragile hair.
- Zero Sulfates
Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo Ingredients :-
My experience :-
I expected it to be a shampoo which will not lather well but it lathers better than many other shampoos around and I suffered minimal hair fall while using it.It has a yummy fragrance which is not long staying and I enjoy it till the time I completely wash it out. It gives a bit of volume without leaving any thin layer behind, making my hair feeling super clean.
It comes in a flip top transparent bottle with all the ingredients clearly stated on it.I have dry and coloured hair and it completely suits them and makes them feel soft. I wish I would have bought the conditioner along with it too uh”
Shampoo showed it performance from the very first day which generally is not the case with most shampoos and they need 2-3 trial atleast.Consistency of the shampoo is runny and it will last maximum for a month if you have long hair.
What I liked about Giovanni Root 66 MAX Volume Shampoo
- SLS free, Parabens free , Mineral oil free and still lathers well
- Add bit of shine and volume to hair
- Suits damage and dry hair
- Minimum hair fall while using it albeit I am not suffering from any kind of hair fall right now.
- I didn’t experience any dandruff
- Yummy fruity fragrance
What I did not like about Giovanni Root 66 MAX Volume Shampoo
- I wish it could be thick in consistency.
- A bit expensive
- I wish it could be available in sachet so that one can give it a try before buying the whole bottle.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! If you are looking for SLS free, Parabens free , sulphate free product which lathers well then I will definitely recommend it, especially if you have dry and damaged hair.
Wise She Rating:- 4.5/5
You might like reading these Shampoo Reviews
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Scalp Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Bath & Body Works Pleasures Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo Review
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- L’occitane En Provence Apres-shampooing Conditioner With 3 Essential oils Review
- Body Shop Shampoo Suggestions
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review