Product: Hiphop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub
What the company claims:
Awaken your senses with unique & hot new concept of rejuvenating face scrub with real Coffee bean. Contains real Coffee Bean extract, Shea Butter, Wheatgerm Oil, Vitamin C & E. Coffee Bean extract lightly exfoliates skin, reduces inflammation and awakens senses. Shea Butter & Wheatgerm Oil help in reducing blemishes & scars, rejuvenates damaged skin cells increasing blood flow to promote new cell growth. Also contains Vitamin C working as an anti-oxidant agent and helps in skin lightening leaving it rejuvenated. Suitable for all skin types.
How to Use: Moisten face & neck. Squeeze a quarter sized portion of the scrub and apply all over face & neck with wet fingertips. Gently massage for a minute in circular movement avoiding eye area. Rinse well with water & pat dry.
Price: INR 50 for 60 g and INR 80 for 120 gINR 80 for 120 gms
Packaging: Flip cap tube. No issues with hygiene.
Urbantouch has started carrying a huge inventory of Hiphop products and their prices are so reasonable that I couldn’t help adding a few to my shopping cart. This here is a coffee scrub. I do not drink coffee at all but I sure do the warm aroma of coffee beans. That was the only reason I got this scrub and did not have any high expectations from it.
It smells of coffee, a very sweet and milky coffee. It smells a tad bit artificial, but pleasant nonetheless. I love using this delicious scrub in these winter days. The texture is creamy, but no too thick. It easily spread all over. The granules are not mild at all. This definitely isn’t the kind of scrub you can use daily.
It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Even in the winters my skin doesn’t feel dry, though it is to be noted that I have oily skin which hardly ever feels dry. I love the fact that the product claims to be free from parabens and is not tested on animals! How cool is that!!
What I like about Hiphop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub:
- Smells of coffee…who doesn’t like coffee on a cold winter day!
- Texture is creamy and granules are not too mild or too harsh.
- Does a great job of cleaning my face.
- Price is great!
- Claims to be non-comedogenic.
- Paraben free.
- Not tested on animals.
What I don’t like about Hiphop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub:
- Ingredient list seems incomplete.
Will I recommend this: Totally…there’s hardly anything to lose. I am myself going to try some other products from their line!
You might like reading these also:-
- Jordana Bright Eyes Retractable Eyeliner 01 Purple Swatches
- Lakme Glide-on Eyecolor Smoky Green Review & Swatches
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- OPI Nail Polish – Honk If you Love OPI Review & Swatches
- Winter Skin Care Regime For Dry Skin
- Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation Reviews
- HipHop Instant Makeup Remover Pads Reviews