Illamasqua Sheer Lip Gloss – Lily Rose
If you were born in India and in those ancient days where ‘Kwality Walls’ didn’t exist, forget about Creamstone , there used to be a long transparent plastic 1 inch wide and 5 inch in height (like a thick pencil) and had frozen orange bar like icecream stuffed into it. Do I sound really old here or may be I have a sharp memory . Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss reminds me of those icecreams which this generation will not get to see..
I picked up lily rose from ASOS sale where it costed me $13 although the MRP is $19. ASOS is fantastic with their delievery and sale discount and I do see sale on many Illamasqua and NARS products most of the time.
- Shades available – Brilliant(Clear), Provoke(Beige sheen), Divine (Hot Pink), Rouse(Vibrant Bubble gum pink), Electrify (Baby pink sheen), Soul (Champagne sheen), Enchant(Rosy nude sheen), Tantrum(Deep violent sheen), Lily rose(Berry red), Torture(Light Peach)
- Packaging – Comes in a sleek transparent sturdy plastic tube although without an applicator. Tube gets narrow from the top and has a slant head.One just has to squeeze tube which gives ease of application and that way it’s more hygienic as well.
My experience with Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss Lily-rose:-
It’s a non sticky gloss which though being named sheer is not that sheer .It hides pigmentation and leaves a nice stain after two hours making my lips look naturally rosy. Initially I found using the applicator a bit of a problem, but later on because of the hygiene factor I got comfortable in using it.
Fortunate girls who do not suffer from lip pigmentation will find it more pink on their lips.On my lips it appears as of berry pink shade with slight reddish touch.
As nice breeze was flowing here, I tried to make my hair look as if the were blowing in the wind but failed completely
Recommendation – It’s a non sticky gloss which hides pigmentation and wears off giving you a nice natural berry pink lips and has good lasting power too. Gloss is going to suit most complexions too.
Will I Re-Purchase – Surely if I get them on sale again
Wise She Rating :-4.5/5
- Price Vs Quality -5/5
- Availability – 3/4
- Consistency – 5/5
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Nail Varnish Kink Review & NOTD
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen Review EOTD
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Look Book- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Review
- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Photos & Swatches