From Jade, to teal, to turquoise it’s seriously difficult for shopaholic women to avoid eyeliners. Eyeliner obsession starts with pencil eyeliners, then jumps to liquid and tries to settle down with gel/cream eyeliner and continues to becomes a vicious circle
I have been using Inglot Gel 87 eyeliner since two months and before I take a dive into its reviews, I must tell you that all Inglot gel eyeliners are different in their texture. Some are creamy, smooth and glide beautifully while some flake and gets dry after a while.
- Price – I got them at 30% discount from shoparmajorbrands.com in Rs 476. for 5.5gm
- Available – Inglot right now has two stores in India – one is in Delhi and another in Mumbai.
- Packaging – Comes in a transparent round jar so it is easy to check the colour inside and has a black lid on it.
My experience with AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 – Initially I really liked it and used it every now and then as a base or eyeliner and especially enjoyed applying winged eyeliner with it. Sadly, after a month the eyeliner started flaking and it got a little dry too.
Brand value of a product matters this is why I chose Inglot rather than any other brand for gel eyeliner but this too flakes and don’t even ask me how difficult it was to blend the shade
Good thing is that I still find it easy to apply it with Inglot 30T brush . All I need is a steady hand to line the entire uppper lid and it still comes out well on waterline too.
Staying power of the eyeliner is just average and stays for 5-6 hours and then starts fading. Good thing about the eyeliner is that it doesn’t smudge although flakes a bit which I have been cribbing out since the time I started this review
Swatches -It’s a highly pigmented , creamy, matte turquoise blue shade.
I used it as a base and had tough time blending the shade which I didn’t experience with the shade 74 till date.
If you see in this eye makeup tutorial carefully then you can see that it didn’t come out that smooth and has flaked a bit.
What I like about Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 :-
- I liked the price in which I bought it.
- 5.5 gm of quantity will last for long.
What I don’t like about Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 –
- Gets dry after two months of usage.
- Flakes a bit
- Availability is a problem
- Expensive if not purchased on discount
Will I Re-Purchase – I will, but in another shade.There are many shades in these gel eyeliners which stay creamy throughout.For this one Inglot Duraline will be the solution
Wise She Rating :- 3.5/5
- Price – 4/5 (If on discount)
- Quantity – 4.5/5
- Smoothness – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Beauty tip-Body care with rose water
- Dry skin and suffering from acne?
- Beauty tip-Tomato body scrub for oily skin
- FAB INDIA Vitamin E de-pigmentation cream.(Product review)
- How to take care of skin and look fresh while traveling