I won’t say I am a fan of Khadi products, but somehow I am attracted towards them, and they come at a price that I just can’t stop myself from trying out their products.
- Price: Rs. 102 for
- About Khadi brand: Thousand of years ago India’s greatest sage established Ayurveda, of the knowledge of life. They saw all illness and all health as part of an interlocking whole – the mind, body and spirit – that must be treated as one. Each Ayurveda formula was designed with specific constituents for different healing purpose and cures. For their ingredients they looked to the natural world around them, using herbal extracts used by forest tribes since beginning of history. The set of face, hair and body products has been made in keeping with the principles of Ayurveda.
Product claims & contains:-
Benefits:-Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask
- Cleanses the embedded particles, improves blood circulation and relieves stress
- Useful in case of skin damage from UV rays, dehydration and aging as skin loses elasticity. Improves skin renewal
- Removes excessive oils that clog pores making skin susceptible to acne and rash
- Botanical formula contains natural anti-oxidants which help neutralize environmental skin damage.
What I like:Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask
- All herbal contents,
- It does removes all the oil from my face,
- Removes dead skin, as any other peel off would do.
- Price is a worthy thumbs up.
What I did not like:Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review
- Did not find any claim about skin renewal, anti oxidants to be true, its just a plain and simple peel off,
- If I leave it for few more minutes, it makes my skin very dry and stretchy.
- I am not a big fan of peel off, specially this one because first time I left it on for a few more minutes and it seriously hurt, I had to wash it off with warm water. Just bought it for fun sake…. just for that pleasure, oh yeah I did shopping today.
Tip: If you try peel off for the first time, and if it hurts then wash off using warm water, do not try to pull else it will give you broken and damaged skin.
You might like reading these also:-