Rectangular Blush cases always looks appealing and chick because they are travel friendly and most of them comes with a brush also.Although I picked L.A colors dual blusher in cinnamon and burnt orange shade thinking that both these shades are going to suit most Indian girls who have olive skin tone.
LA Colors Dual Blush
- Price – $4 or 2.5$
Silky smooth blush adds a touch of color that stays true for hours. Two expertly coordinated shades contour, color and highlight cheeks beautifully.
Shades available :-
- Blushing Pink/Pink Mauve
- Cinnamon/Burnt orange
- Pink Mauve/Cranberry
- Available – These are available at cherryculture.com and ebay too.On ebay these cost $5
- Burnt Orange – Burnt orange is not orange at all but is a pigmented muddy pink shade with bit of silver shimmer in it which is hardly visible.
- Cinnamon – This blush is of light cinnamon shade with bit of reddish pink and silver shimmer in it and can be used for contouring.
Swatches – Left(Cinnamon /Burnt Orange)
There is a bit of shimmer in the blush which is easily visible in the pan but not in the swatches.
While swatching it I did realise that shade is little powdery albeit is high on pigmentation.
L.A Colors Dual Blusher is part of Wise She International Giveaway .Send in your entry now
You might like reading these also:-
- Jordana INcolor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner Brown Review
- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Lush Moisturizer Skin Drink Review
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color-14 Antique Review & Swatches
- Marks & Spencer’s Floral Collection Rose Bath Cream Reviews