- Product: Lakme Rose Powder in Warm Pink
What the Co. claims:-
Foundation make-up in a powder format- gives a flawless radiant look. (From Lakme Website)
- How it works: Contains rose fragrance to keep you fresh, contains sunscreen to protect from harmful UV rays. Gives a flawless radiant look. (From Lakme Website.)
- Price: INR 85
These are available in too shades: Soft Pink for fairer skintones and Warm Pink for darker ones. I am reviewing the Warm Pink.
- Packaging: Comes in a brown plastic jar with a screw top lid. The loose powder is covered with a transparent plastic lid which has 5 holes through which you take out the product. I think taking out the product out of the packaging is quite hassle and is the only reason I don’t use this product when I am in a hurry. The puff that comes with it is flimsy and useless which is why I have thrown mine away and haven’t been able to take its pic. I use a powder brush for application.
- Smell: True to its name, it smells mildly of rose.
- Texture: The texture is really smooth and easy to apply. It doesn’t appear chalky at all. It won’t give much coverage itself, but it is great for setting foundations. It does keep my skin oil-free for a good 4-5 hours after which I need retouching. It doesn’t emphasize pores which most loose powders tend to do.
- Shade: It’s a warm pink which goes on pretty translucent. That’s the reason I think this shade would work on almost all skin tones and skin types. It has absolutely no shimmers so its suitable for daywear as well.
- Very lightweight and smooth.
- Doesn’t go chalky.
- Controls oil for a good 4 hours.
- You get a huge amount of product for the price.
- Has sunscreening agents.
- Easily available suit lotsa different skin tones.
- Would suit a variety of skin tones.
- The packaging.
- Contains loads of parabens
- SPF content isn’t mentioned.
Will I recommend it: Unless you are allergic to parabens, this is definitely worth a try!
You might like reading these also:-
- Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturising Lotion Review
- Vedic Line Fig and Honey Moisturizer Review
- 3 Lakme Absolute Baked Chromatic Eyeshadows hotos & Swatches
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert – DEC (Week1 )
- Hiphop Skin Care Coffee Face Scrub Review