L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste Review
I have curly hair which was always pretty frizzy..After a lot of research and using diff products, my hair has calmed down a bit bit there are always those tiny random strands which refuse to stay down and poke up making me look as if I’ve been electrocuted!
Also, I usually comb back the middle section of my hair back with a hair comb and always noticed some shorter strands wriggling upwards which looks seriously funny ….so after a lot of research I found this gel paste on Healthkart and decided to give it a whirl.
About L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste
Your Style, Your Studio
Studio Line has defined a generation of hairstyles. “”Stu…Stu…Stu…Studio Line””, the product range designed like a tool box which allows everyone to become their very own stylist.
Sculpting, modelling, designing and structuring your hair has become an everyday art form across the world. From Paris to Tokyo, New York to Sydney, Studio Line has introduced the world to many looks from more refined to the more extreme.
Strong, invisible, supple hold with no stiffness, for a natural-looking style.
The innovative texture holds like a gel, and leaves a style and natural feel like a paste.
Studio Line Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste is L’oreal’s 1st liquid gel-paste enriched with minerals. Its power? Holds your messed up style with a natural feel.
- Work a small amount of gel-paste evenly between the palms of your hands.
- For a natural look, spread evenly throughout your hair and create movement with your hands.
- For a more dynamic style, sculpt using your fingers.
- For more defined ends, use your fingers to work each chunk of hair.
- Quantity: 150ml
- Price:INR 450
My experience with L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste
- Packaging –This gel paste comes in a white tub with a lawn green colored lid. I wish this was in a tube form because its very unhygienic to use the fingers to scoop it out everytime and using a spatula is ok, but irritating all the same.
- Color –This paste is clear white in color.
- Texture – It has a very thick but soft kind of a texture…like a souffle. It isn’t greasy or anything and spreads quite easily.
- Fragrance – It has a mild chemical fragrance which is a bit annoying but fades away after a couple of minutes.
- Usage –After combing my hair and using my hair comb to push back the required section of hair, I scoop out a tiny bit (a tiny dollop the size of a green pea) and spread it over the wayward strands in the direction I want them to stay. Incase I want to braid my hair, I apply a slightly larger quantity over the braid to tame them as well.
Does it work?
Definitely! This has helped a lot in making my hair behave. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve gone for a party or a wedding with my ‘shocked’ hair. I wish I’d found this earlier…or atleast during my wedding! I still have a pic during my reception where my tiny strands are standing up like the rays of the sun!
The major plus point about this in my opinion is that it is non greasy and even after using this, it doesn’t look like I’ve applied anything. It lends a healthy shine to the hair without looking oily or tacky. This also stays for a long time. I have had this on my hair for about 12-13hrs at a stretch and not even 1 strand wriggles out of its place Cool na?
Pros of L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste:
- Its alcohol free! So it won’t dry out your hair on usage.
- Doesn’t harden the section of hair where applied like a lot of other hair products.
- Easily available
- The effects last for 12hrs easily.
- Doesn’t make the scalp greasy
- Easy to apply.
- One needs just a tiny amount to make this work
- Quite pocket friendly considering how long this is going to last
Cons of L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste:
- The tub packaging is extremely unhygienic.
- I’m not very fond of the fragrance.
- It would be nice if L’oreal could release this in smaller quantity for lesser price which would make it easier for people to gather the confidence to buy and use this.
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Packaging: 3/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- L’Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- 8 Ways to Improve skin naturally
- L’oreal Open Eyes Pro Palette In Plum Harmony & Beige Harmony Photos & Swatches
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable blush Photos & Swatches