Today I am reviewing most interesting product I bought recently from my favorite cosmetic shop nearby my house… Yes! crack look nail polish
Crackle or shatter nail polishes are a new type of nail polish that splits and cracks as it dries to reveal the nail polish color underneath. Crackle nail polishes work the way a traditional nail polish isn’t supposed to. A traditional nail polish is supposed to dry slowly and uniformly across the nail in a smooth, even application. Crackle nail polishes have added a special solvent called ethanol alcohol that allows the polish to dry quickly and unevenly..
- Price: INR 415
- Quantity: 15 ml each contain 3 nail paints
- Self Life: 2 years from date of manufacture
It contain three nail paints base coat, crack color, top protection coat..
HOW TO GO ABOUT USING CRACKLING NAIL PAINT
a. Base Coat: apply the white base on fresh clean nail and allow to dry partly.
b. Crackle Color: simply paint crackle color evenly and let it dry the amazing random crackle will appear on the nail J
c. Top Protection Coat: apply top coat after the crackle color coat gets dry.
- Full list of ingredients is shown
- I think it is reasonably priced.
- Nice sturdy paint bottles.
- No price is mentioned.
- Availability may be a problem.
- Limited color options.
Rate: – 4.7/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Polka Dot Nail Art Design – Simple Nail art design in Red and Black
- Nail art design – Simple nail art design for short nails(Nail art tutorial)
- Nail art designs – Nail art for short nails
- Nail art designs – Simple Nail art designs by Rekha Gambhir
- Nail Art for short nails – Free hand nail art with step by step pictures.
- Simple Nail art design with nude and green
- Nail art ideas – Butterfly nail art tutorial with step by step pictures
- Nail art designs – Pink and white nail art with some glitter (Picture tutorial)
- Nail art design – french manicure nail art designs tutorial
- Nail Paint – Maybelline colorma Astral nail paint swatches
- Nail art design – Flower nail art in white and blue (Nail art tutorial)
- Christmas nail art design