Who doesn’t want an Angel fulfilling their wish but how did Angels made themselves happy and sweet? I guess by using Lush Angel’s Delight
What Lush Says About Angel’s Delight
Fruity blackcurrant hand and body soap.The Delight of Angels Everywhere.This vibrant pink soap has been around for a few Christmases now, and it just keeps getting better with age.Tangerine and sweet orange oils add a sweetness to the fragrance blend, which creates a sweet jelly bean scent when combined with blackcurrant.
Price – INR 295 for 100gm
Ingredients:-Water, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseel oil, coconut oil, Sodium stearate, SLS, Perfume, Tangerine Oil, Orange Oil, Titanium dioxide, Gardenia Extract, Glycerine, Sodium chloride, EDTA,Tetrasodium editronate, Limonene, Linalool, golden glitter, golden listre,
As far as I remember I have seen this soap in Lush counter number of times but I guess Lush tried to promote it more during the holiday season .Exact heap of soap looks like this but I got the pink part from it.
Fragrance of this soap is nowhere citrusy or near to sweet orange oil but its more fruity and reminds me of fruit punch.I seriously wish for a shower gel like this of this fragrance .Like many I also cut this soap into four pieces and started using one at a time but I love the fragrance of this product so much that I placed each one of the part of the soap into different corners of my house.I especially liked to put it in my almirah and whenever I use to open it, it felt yummy .
- Moisturizing – It’s not very moisturising for dry skin but will suit oily combination skin easily. After using it my skin did feel the same needs of a body lotion which I felt before using the soap.
- Lather – Sadly it doesn’t lather much and we Indians are so lather crazy so that does come across as one of the dissapointment.
- lasting Power – Oh Yes! It lasts long time and doesn’t melt too easily. One piece of chunk lasts for 3-4 days easily and whole soap will stay for three weeks.
- Available – All Lush counters and online
My piece had some golden glitter on it which doesn’t stick to my skin and makes the pinky soap look more attractive.
Difference between Lush Angel’s delight and Snow Globe –
- Snow Globe – has sharp and pungent fragrance of citrus where as Lush Angel’s delight has sweet fruity punch fragrance atleast for the pink part.
- In terms of moisturiszation both are almost the same .
Recommendation – If you are a Lush addict and buy them for the fragrance then I must warn you that it might add to your addiction.It’s actual a delight not only for angels but for a common person like me too
Wise She Ratings:-
- Price Vs Quality – 4.5/5
- Moisturising – 3/5
- Fragrance – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Products In India
- Lush Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter Massage Bar Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Lush Dark Angels Cleanser Review
- Juniper Shampoo – Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Launches National Campaignto demand protection for forests
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.