Lush makes the most creative and finest soaps and the more I get to know this brand the more I fall in love with it. How creative it is to bring a soap called as Snow Globe . It reminds me of a snow globe house which I always dreamt of living in with my Prince who found the idea quite silly . Anyways if not the house I got to enjoy the soap
How cool would it be to imagine yourself inside a snow globe? It is bound to give a feeling of being refreshed, revitalized and uplifted. This soap has a citrusy lemon myrtle, grapefruit and lemongrass blend that will bluster your senses and wake you up on cold winter mornings. The whole soap is in the shape of a snow globe, with white circles to imitate the snowflakes. Vegan
- Price – (100gms= Rs 295)
- Ingredients :-Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Sodium Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Organic Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia citriodora), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Glycerine, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Colour 42090
My Experience with Lush Snow Globe
This Christmas I am going to treat myself with a soap which looks like a serene minty snowball and has dots of white “snow” randomly. Fragrance of the product is quite different than what it looks like.It has citrus oil , mint , lemony fragrance which is not very sharp and Lush says that they have used a fresh, slightly herbal citrus note , and lemon grass for its fragrance.
I like using this soap to wake and refresh myself up early in the morning. It makes me feel fresh and zesty to kick start my day. It lathers well if I compare it with other Lush soaps and doesn’t make my skin dry, but it isn’t very moisturizing either. Oily skin girls who like citrus fragrance are going to fall deeply in love with it .
Also , When I got the soap like always I cut it into 7-8 pieces and started using one piece at a time.One small piece of this soap lasts for 4-5 days easily.
Lush introduced this in their winter segment but I seriously think that lemon scent is equally good for summers too. I hope Lush includes these in summer so that I can make myself feel minty lemon fresh
Will I recommend it to others – Splendid product for oily skin and if you buy lush products for their fragrance then you are going to fall in love with it for sure .Also, it is from Christmas collection of Lush so might not be available after a while so you’ve got to decide quickly
Also, just be careful while getting the soap sometime you might end up just getting the green part without the white dots.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Moisturising -3/5
- Lather -4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Jingle All The Way Into LUSH CHRISTMAS CLASSICS!
- Lush Ring Of Roses Butter Cream Review
- Lush Happy Hippy Hair & Body Gel Review
- Lush Products In India
- Lush Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter Massage Bar Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Lush Dark Angels Cleanser Review
- Juniper Shampoo – Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Launches National Campaignto demand protection for forests
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.